It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

Saw someone tweet out the other day something to the effect of "f**k your favourite Simpsons gag, what's your favourite Always Sunny joke or bit?" I've been thinking about Dennis eating cereal in his car today.
What's everyone else's?

'Fun Fact' - Glenn Howerton actually does this for real and when the rest of them discovered this they based an episode around it.

Really don't have a favourite gag. So so many. Charlie's rant at Dee about how hard his life is absolutely destroyed me when I first watched it. The whole scene was comedy perfection and so many subtle bits as well. Charlie moving the bucket and piss coming out then Frank running in, eating some cat food and not saying a word topped the scene off.

'Fun Fact' - Glenn Howerton actually does this for real and when the rest of them discovered this they based an episode around it.

Really don't have a favourite gag. So so many. Charlie's rant at Dee about how hard his life is absolutely destroyed me when I first watched it. The whole scene was comedy perfection and so many subtle bits as well. Charlie moving the bucket and piss coming out then Frank running in, eating some cat food and not saying a word topped the scene off.

Aw you dick I’m away to watch that episode.

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Saw someone tweet out the other day something to the effect of "f**k your favourite Simpsons gag, what's your favourite Always Sunny joke or bit?" I've been thinking about Dennis eating cereal in his car today.

What's everyone else's?

Dee I swear you would be of more use to me if I skinned you and turned your skin into a lampshade. Or fashioned you into a piece of high end luggage. I could add you to my collection!

Dee I swear you would be of more use to me if I skinned you and turned your skin into a lampshade. Or fashioned you into a piece of high end luggage. I could add you to my collection!

Think of the smell. You haven't thought of the smell, you BITCH!

It's Mac's reaction that makes it. 

*Looking at a shocked older woman* "Well don't you worry, you certainly wouldn't be in any danger *snigger*.

Mac: "So they are in danger?!"

I think the reaction of other characters in a lot of scenes are absolutely fantastic and it's that kind of stuff you notice on a second run-through.

I rewatched the episode where they got addicted to crack this morning. Funny as f**k when Mac is the voice of reason.

I love the callback to that episode later on in the series when Mac has put on the beef. Dennis says he wants crack and tells Mac - "You. Are. Going. To. Love it!"

Sunny in a nutshell: they never fucking learn [emoji38]

• 3 weeks later...