It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

Not watched last night's episode yet but I'd say this has been the best series of Always Sunny yet, don't think any other programme on their 10th series could still be at their peak.

Particular highlights of this season for me have been drunk Charlie's subtitles in the first episode and the brief argument between Mac and Charlie over the waitress with Dennis in between in front of the girls they were trying to impress ("Keep talking, see what happens") and Charlie's abuse of Dee in the inspection episode last week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Dennis has been annoying me this series tbh

I think it's more obvious in this season that he's an utter psychopath, but I think it's hilarious.

That was definitely one of my favourite seasons.

Im at the stage now that pretty much everything Dennis does has me in stitches, find myself watching his reaction even if he is only in the background of a scene.

The family fight episode was excellent for this, completely freaking out at how the rest of them are behaving when he is the worst of the lot.

His rage rant when trying to sell the car was amazing as was his role in the Charlie Work episode.

I tend to just dip in and out of this as you can miss a few episodes and pick up from where you left off, but the latest episode, number 4 of season 10, might just be my favourite ever. Just 20 minutes of Charlie being magnificent.

Even the one before, which wasn't so good, when they're all singing Psycho Killer by Talking Heads at the start had me buckled for some reason.

I've not changed my opinion on this episode ("Charlie Work"), it is phenomenally good.

The family fight episode was up there as well.

I think it's more obvious in this season that he's an utter psychopath, but I think it's hilarious.

That was definitely one of my favourite seasons.

This was probably my favourite series but at the time of writing it I was watching the one with the group dates and ratings and that and he annoyed me in that one..l