It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

New season is back on American tv on Thursday, September 15.

This is one of my favourite tv shows, why don't they show this on the FX channel here in UK ?

Also Mac has gained 50lbs for the new season. He says he got fed up wathching tv shows where the characters got better looking as the show went on.

fatrob2-150x150.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVcs1LGMY9c

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I've started watching this recently and I can't stop. Everything about it is perfect and even the episodes that aren't so good (like the one about the poo in the bed) are still passable. Charlie has to be one of my favourite characters in anything.

Any other fans? I'm so happy it's been recommissioned for season 10 and 11.

I started season 7 last night so I've started to see where Mac gets fat. I'm going to be really upset when I finish it.

There's just so many hilarious episodes. "Dee Reynolds: Shaping America's Youth" and "Sweet Dee's Dating a Retarded Person" are probably my two favourite episodes but there's just so many to choose from.

"It's just two men sharing each the night. It might seem wrong but it's just right

It's just two men sharing each other, it's just two men like loving brothers..."

Edit -

:lol:

Edited by Smurph

I've started watching this recently and I can't stop. Everything about it is perfect and even the episodes that aren't so good (like the one about the poo in the bed) are still passable. Charlie has to be one of my favourite characters in anything.

Any other fans? I'm so happy it's been recommissioned for season 10 and 11.

The poo in the bed episode is the one where Dee want's her the waitress and Artemis to be like the sex and the city cast and the waitress just gets hammered?

Yeah it is, then Artemis helps the gang solve the poop mystery.

Dee: That's Artemis. She's the sassy one of our group that always plays by her own rules.

Artemis: These guys are playing hard to get. I'm going to take off my bra then blast them with my nips.

Haven't watched it in a while, think I got up to halfway through season 5, episodes are the perfect length for dipping in and out of.

"You're a master of karate and friendship, for everyone!"

The whole show has some cracking lines.

I don't think there's a bad episode of Sunny. It's probably the best American comedy to come over here in years.

​The last episode when they're going through all the sayings like "wiping the slate clean" and then literally doing them had me in tears of laughter.