It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/03/2022 at 10:11, Steve_Wilkos said:

Has anyone got any recommendations for where I could watch the full episodes that have been taken off Netflix?

Cheers, Steve.

If you have an android device (phone, firestick etc) you can install an app such as Cinema HD which has all episodes of IASIP including the 3 that Netflix pulled.

• 2 weeks later...

Now finished this, what a programme. The quality hasn’t dipped too badly (although I didn’t rate the Ireland ones).

The one with the scratch card I was proper loling at the bit where Mac is still claiming he isn’t gay, Dennis says something like don’t make me get the bike, it then goes onto the bike being there, it looks just like a normal exercise bike (but you already know it’s going to be some weird sex thing), Dennis then moves the pedal and the big dildo pops out the seat.

A part I also laughed a lot at and I don’t even think it was meant to be that funny intentionally was in the episode with the jumper on the roof. Frank is outside eating the fish and chips, claims he’s the guys dad, then when the news are filming him he’s just shouting down the camera still eating the fish and chips spitting out bits of it.

The episode where Mac comes out the closest I was sitting there waiting for a punchline/joke and nothing happened. Weird for a show that never does it to try and do emotional stuff. Great acting from De Vito here though.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

• 3 weeks later...

I've watched the latest season now.

The first two episodes I've watched 2 or 3 times and they are fucking great. I did enjoy the Ireland ones but they were definitely lower end stuff. Watching them again as someone suggested will bring out more from them.

• 3 weeks later...

Currently halfway through rewatching the whole thing. Season 7 is absolutely tremendous. Classic after classic. New Jersey, the pageant, Chardee MacDennis, Thundergun etc.

Some absolute screamers. The whole Mac being fat arc is great throughout as well.

I found a list, in case anyone else was wondering

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/its-always-sunny-philadelphia-5-missing-episodes-why-hulu-removed-them.html/

ETA - I do remembering noticing that the seasons had odd numbers of episodes but just thought it was some weird US thing.

Edited by Homer Thompson

I found a list, in case anyone else was wondering
https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/its-always-sunny-philadelphia-5-missing-episodes-why-hulu-removed-them.html/
ETA - I do remembering noticing that the seasons had odd numbers of episodes but just thought it was some weird US thing.

Some crackers taken away. If you haven't watched them I'd suggest finding an alternative source to watch them.

They did pull "Sweet Dee's Dating A Retarded Person" as well but for some reason that got reinstated. Must be less 'offensive' to use the word "retard" ;)

1 minute ago, 19QOS19 said:

Some crackers taken away. If you haven't watched them I'd suggest finding an alternative source to watch them.

They did pull "Sweet Dee's Dating A Retarded Person" as well but for some reason that got reinstated. Must be less 'offensive' to use the word "retard" ;)

Watched the billboard model one last night. Definitely worth it, just to see Dennis getting kicked in the balls 

Watched the billboard model one last night. Definitely worth it, just to see Dennis getting kicked in the balls 
It's wee Frank - "Dennis. You're mule is shiiit". Love the way he says "shit" at the best of times [emoji38]

• 2 months later...