It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

For me it has to be the dance competition scene when Charlie challenges Dennis to a dance off "they say cream rises to the top and you're about to feel the hot white cream of an eight year old boy". Followed by the start of his choreography had me in stitches [emoji23]

Saw someone tweet out the other day something to the effect of "f**k your favourite Simpsons gag, what's your favourite Always Sunny joke or bit?" I've been thinking about Dennis eating cereal in his car today.
What's everyone else's?

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/11/2021 at 12:08, ListerRRFC said:

Charlie, Glenn and Rob have just launched The Always Sunny Podcast. First three episodes were released yesterday. I've not listened yet but it looks like they'll be talking through each episode for half an hour.

It's brilliant, I was a bit worried that it would be 3 actors talking about their craft but it's just them having a laugh whilst going through the episodes.

On 04/09/2021 at 13:26, NotThePars said:

Saw someone tweet out the other day something to the effect of "f**k your favourite Simpsons gag, what's your favourite Always Sunny joke or bit?" I've been thinking about Dennis eating cereal in his car today.

What's everyone else's?

1337676a-a220-48fc-91a5-16eee1861cbd_text.gif.ef67d7416b2ff1a76b2ac512fa01f6d1.gif

Other than that the skiing one is golden too, probably my favourite episode. Helps that its more or less a live action version of Asspen from South Park which i loved too, couple of contenders there.

"That doesnt sound like a prank, it kinda sounds like sexual assault" and mac corpsing when the party dudebro stands in a corner and goes "im gonna jerk off here for a bit til i get hard"

Also Charlie finally getting a bit of a break just letting the ski lodge work for him by banging the Bulgarian woman in the hot tub

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome back jabronis! 
Hope we see more of Pepper Jack

That was a nice cameo. Speaking to the 'daughter' like a hooker had me in bits.

We haven't seen the McPoyles in years so I'd love to see them make another appearance as well. Cricket is always good value to see how much more he's transformed.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That was a nice cameo. Speaking to the 'daughter' like a hooker had me in bits.

We haven't seen the McPoyles in years so I'd love to see them make another appearance as well. Cricket is always good value to see how much more he's transformed.

Maybe Pepper Jack could become Cricket's pimp😁

• 2 weeks later...