It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Pride of Lanarkshire

Cricket, is probably my favourite background character in any tv show. The way the gang just seem to forget the torure they've put him through makes it even better, Also him looking worse with every new appearance, save for uim becoming a priest again if  memory serves me right
Yep. Absolutely love Cricket. Wasn't keen on A Cricket's Tale as I think he's better used as a minor character and love it when we see how he is now looking. That they take absolutely no responsibility for his downfall is easily the best thing about the character.

That he doesn't believe in god or angels always particularly cracks me up.

• 2 weeks later...
So [mention=3060]Francesc Fabregas[/mention] has decide his top ten

Discuss.
The Gang Broke Dee is far too high up that list. The D.E.N.N.I.S System and The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award should both be in there.

Before I saw the Top 10, The Nightman Cometh was my prediction for #1. Superb episode of television.

Out of boredom I had a wee look to see how IMDb rate the Top 10.

#10 Mac Bangs Dennis's Mom (9.2)
= The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis
= A Very Sunny Christmas
= The Gang Goes to The Jersey Shore
= CharDeeMacDennis: Game of Games

#9 Sweet Dee's Dating A Retarded Person (9.3)
= The DENNIS System
= The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award
= Time's Up for The Gang

#5 Mac & Dennis Move to the Suburbs (9.4)

#3 The Gang Goes to a Waterpark (9.5)
= Hero or Hate Crime

#2 The Nightman Cometh (9.7)

#1 Charlie Work [9.8]

Apologies for the mess. Quite a lot on similar ratings. Surprised Charlie Work is top. I expect it's down to the way it's filmed. The content in The Nightman Cometh is far better though. I love Hero or Hate Crime. When they are just sitting and it's all about the dialogue I think they get it so right. See also The Gang gets Analysed.

26 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The Gang Broke Dee is far too high up that list. The D.E.N.N.I.S System and The Gang Tries Desperately to Win an Award should both be in there.

I agree that those two are both Top 10 episodes. I'd also find room for Chardee MacDennis: The Game of Games and probably The Gang Dines Out. Then you've got Thunder Gun Express... Christ, this is tough.

Guest bernardblack
I’m a big fan of ‘Dennis and Dee go on Welfare’ and ‘ The Gang Wrestles for the Troops’. 
I’ve now got an urge to go and start watching from the start again.

Dennis and Dee go on welfare for me.
Followed by the gang beats Boggs and the first Chardie mcdennis

I've started watching from the beginning again as well. S1 is very good, but it goes to another level when Frank arrives in S2.
On S1, Brittany Daniel apparently begged Glenn Howerton to let her play Carmen

I always remember I thought the first season was rubbish the first time I watched it, but in further viewings it's really strong. It's probably due to not knowing what to expect from the show first time round.

Just now, Mr. Brightside said:

I always remember I thought the first season was rubbish the first time I watched it, but in further viewings it's really strong. It's probably due to not knowing what to expect from the show first time round.

Yeah, I think because it doesn't have the traditional "happy ending" to episodes that you would get in other shows, it was a bit different at first and took a bit of getting used to. There are some excellent episodes though, I'm a big fan of the underage drinking/Prom one, and only just realised that the girl who stalks Dennis is Lady Sif from Thor.