New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously the St. Mirren strips are complete shitters on a level we've rarely if ever seen before.

Does anyone think strips this bads will have any effect other than not selling?

Will they lower player morale? Will fans turn more quickly on the team wearing that strip? Does being a fashion laughing stock transform the team into a football laughing stock?

I honestly fear for St. Mirren next season. Those strips, I think, are harbingers of doom.

Obviously the St. Mirren strips are complete shitters on a level we've rarely if ever seen before.

Will they lower player morale? Will fans turn more quickly on the team wearing that strip? Does being a fashion laughing stock transform the team into a football laughing stock?

I honestly fear for St. Mirren next season. Those strips, I think, are harbingers of doom.

I don't know so much, I think they could have the opposite effect. The home strip will play tricks with the opposition's eyes, rendering them unable to see properly and the away kit will see opposing teams rolling about hysterically on the pitch pointing and laughing, all to St Mirren's benefit.

Could be a shrewd move.

I love a mental strip. Shame it's ours thought!

Doubt much will change, good or crap strip. We'll kick around bottom 6, no doubt scraping survival again much to everyone's annoyance.

Is the tactic with the St. Mirren kits to get the players to run about quite fast, inducing either epileptic fits or extreme bouts of whiteying from the opposition who can no longer play? It'll be like an episode of Battling Seizure Robots.

battling-seizure-robots-o.gif

I don't know so much, I think they could have the opposite effect. The home strip will play tricks with the opposition's eyes, rendering them unable to see properly and the away kit will see opposing teams rolling about hysterically on the pitch pointing and laughing, all to St Mirren's benefit.

Could be a shrewd move.

fair do s quite funny for a change from a dee fan ..............hope you are correct in your observation

Those fluorescent yellow kits should be banned altogether from football. They've been around for about 10 years now. I mind some English side started it (possibly Oldham Athletic?).

Archived