New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah actually, our home kit for this season seems to be extremely popular amongst Pars fans, and the away kit (red number out of the catalogue) is likely to be a good seller also.

Saw the new Pars kit and thought it looked pretty smart. In my eyes, that's what a Dunfermline strip should be, white with thin black stripes.

Our home kit this season is fine, as was last season's one. Wasn't so keen on the one before that with excess white but a lot of folk can't look past the fact it's Joma. There isn't a lot of excitement because you know you are getting pretty much one of about five catalogue kits but if it had a wee tick on the chest, a lot of the folk not happy with it would all of a sudden think it was brilliant.

How the f**k could you like that? Thats even worse than the home one! :lol:

I'll be honest I was looking at it from my phone in the sun. The glare obviously prevented me from seeing how bad it actualy was.

Didn't even notice the extra dashes ect. Its poor .

Ironically the black and white patch would have made a cracking home strip.

Shocking how we have a fans council and SMISA yet no fans were consulted about the 2 kits.

Tbh, at least we're not just arseing about with templates and trying something original.

:bairn

Right. I'm actually a bit disappointed St Mirren went with the traditional "two armed" shirt design. Three would have been even more original.

Given that County appear to have precisely the same deal as St Mirren, I am at the same time breathing a deep breath if relief for this year, and not holding my breath for next.

Saw the new Pars kit and thought it looked pretty smart. In my eyes, that's what a Dunfermline strip should be, white with think black stripes.

Our home kit this season is fine, as was last season's one. Wasn't so keen on the one before that with excess white but a lot of folk can't look past the fact it's Joma. There isn't a lot of excitement because you know you are getting pretty much one of about five catalogue kits but if it had a wee tick on the chest, a lot of the folk not happy with it would all of a sudden think it was brilliant.

I thought that a blue version of the Pars kit would be a good away strip for us.

Joma obviously want a tick on their strips too as the J is getting more and more like a tick rip off. A failed one it must be said. If they just got the blue right then their blandness would be more bearable. And white socks.

St Mirren strips are awful. Haha. Killie home tops nice. Think the orange is a cracker!

Bet you're buzzin oot yer tits for walking season.

Tried the new top on tonight...opinion altered. I'd say it's our best home strip since the first Puma effort.

Wouldn't quite go as far as that but I took the dive and purchased. Stuck it on and liked it a shite load more, and that's not because I forked out £40 for it.

Archived