New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1404222195.683123.jpg

I likey. Sponsor logo is crap again but the kit isn't an eyesore

That may be the definition of eyesore. St Mirren have the two worst kits in the league, and it isn't even close.

ETA: if St Mirren are drawn away to Dunfermline, you won't be able to wear that kit either. I can't believe those were the two best options.

Poor St Mirren. Shite signings, a rookie yet ancient manager, getting relegated this season and now two horrific kits to top it all off. No set of fans deserve all that at once.

I like it. :ph34r:

The sponsor is still terrible and the stripes are a bit weird but I think it's okay. If it had a decent sponsor I think it would be a nice strip.

It's not nearly as bad as the home one or even Celtic's away top.

I like it. :ph34r:

The sponsor is still terrible and the stripes are a bit weird but I think it's okay. If it had a decent sponsor I think it would be a nice strip.

It's not nearly as bad as the home one or even Celtic's away top.

It's horrible. It might even be worse than your home kit. Which takes some doing.

I expect to see this from Lex later -

Actually, the new strip is based on the famous design on the Siena Cathedral in Italy, which is an homage to Marcello Marrocco who whilst never playing for St Mirren, once scored an owl goal in a 3-1 defeat at Dens Park. Marrocco wore a yellow shirt that evening after the match, and the black and white is a sign of his his desire to represent the Paisley Saints one day - a desire that remains unfulfilled. So if anything, it's a design with heart and meaning, just like our beloved football club itself. Whereas in Ayrshire, Kilmarnock have a kit with no link to any heritage which was designed by a thoughtless Italian sportswear manufacturer. Worrying times ahead at Rugby Park.

Does anyone who's team use joma actually have a good word to say about it?

Yeah actually, our home kit for this season seems to be extremely popular amongst Pars fans, and the away kit (red number out of the catalogue) is likely to be a good seller also.

Archived