New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite like the home kit. Apparently the use of orange is at the insistence of QTS as their colours are orange and black. Just hope we don't have to wear the away and third kits too much.

Ooft, St Johnstone join the litany of rubbish strips this season. So far the County strip is the only decent one going and that's more a process of elimination more than anything else. Who are yet to reveal theirs? Inverness, Hamilton and Dundee? All of those have the potential to be utter shite too.

Ooft, St Johnstone join the litany of rubbish strips this season. So far the County strip is the only decent one going and that's more a process of elimination more than anything else. Who are yet to reveal theirs? Inverness, Hamilton and Dundee? All of those have the potential to be utter shite too.

Is Pollock's any good?

What? They all have the potential to be utterly outstanding as well.

Do you ever have a clue what you're talking about?

What? They all have the potential to be utterly outstanding as well.

Do you ever have a clue what you're talking about?

I'm guessing you are just not clever enough to work out where you supported my point.

Is Pollock's any good?

Last season's was a thing of beauty. Simple, slight retro feel.. http://www.greavessports.com/pollok-fc-h-jersey-s-s

Supposedly ours is the same as last years, with a different coloured back.

So, yeah.

So another rehash! Our last 4 strips have basically been 2 designs with a colour flip (either the flashes or the back panel)... and this season's will be exactly the same as the strip we wore in our last SPL season!?

Utter pish!

I'm guessing you are just not clever enough to work out where you supported my point.

Last season's was a thing of beauty. Simple, slight retro feel.. http://www.greavessports.com/pollok-fc-h-jersey-s-s

Why are you making me look at Iain Diack in the morning? Brings back horrible memories of the time when we actually paid a fee to sign the big haddie.

98559-seinfeld-shrugging-gif-Imgur-j-Ykb

Archived