New Strips for 2014/15

I think that would be alright, in a 'so shite it's good' sort of fashion, similar to our Jackson Pollock effort from the early '90s.

Though, knowing United, they'd mismatch it with white shorts and socks, making us look like a Sunday boys team.

As long as you don't put tangerine shorts with it you'll be OK.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just saying in the other thread, apparently it's our fastest selling strip of all time on launch day.

Is it a template kit, or do aberdeen have a deal similar to what celtic have with Nike and get bespoke kits?

Tis a beautiful kit, plain and simple.

i have also come to terms with the possiblity of a red/black kit again, if it is another money-making kit then fair play

Aberdeen kit

http://www.prodirectsoccer.com/mobile/products/75960.aspx

Don't see anything wrong with it being a template kit. If anything if buying full kits for kids you know you'd save a few quid but getting the official shirt from the club then buy the team wear shorts and socks for the kit from the website.

Looks a lot nicer without the badge.. ;)

As for the top I notice it's got some horizontal banding on that image, is that the same for the Aberdeen official tops?

I generally prefer 'retro' strips/badges etc. but I actually think Aberdeen's would be nicer with their recent badge. It's looks almost too plain, and again plain is something I usually prefer.

Maybe I just hate all things Aberdeen, I don't know.

Obviously in the minority here but I don't get the love for the Aberdeen kit.

The top looks like a kid has drawn the badge and sponsor on, the bar that ends the shoulder stripes to SPFL badge is pointless, the collar looks weird and the shorts look like basketball shorts.

The socks are wonderful though.

I do not dig it, word.

It's looks almost too plain, and again plain is something I usually prefer.

Obviously in the minority here but I don't get the love for the Aberdeen kit.

the collar looks weird

Have to agree. It's a decent enough, fairly plain strip with an unnecessary red variant trim that looked like a photoshop addition at first, but that's about it. The wankfest is surprising.

So Celtic are going for the Yes vote with a tartan tap :wub:

27zxjqt.jpg

Thieving weegie basturts, coming up here and stealing our tartan!*

*invented by 2 welsh brothers pretending to be polish pretenders circa 1850

Archived