New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rumour on utd mad ( i know, i know) is that we are going with green and black stripes a la thon celtic away strip from a few years back.

f**k knows what that has to do with united if true ( i wouldnt mind a green airdrie style one)

the only thing good thing about it is it would be the same as Invergowrie Primary schoo'ls strip prior to 1992 when we signed otr big money sponsorship deal with clova homes and went all white.

rumour on utd mad ( i know, i know) is that we are going with green and black stripes a la thon celtic away strip from a few years back.

f**k knows what that has to do with united if true ( i wouldnt mind a green airdrie style one)

the only thing good thing about it is it would be the same as Invergowrie Primary schoo'ls strip prior to 1992 when we signed otr big money sponsorship deal with clova homes and went all white.

There's no Nike template for that combo so doubt it (please no).

Just a shame it's such an awful crest. It's like a 5 year old got lose with a box of crayons. It didn't look so diddyish when it had the circles around it but on it's own it's really poor.

The town crest is quite nice though, and normally you find clubs will integrate something from their town crest into the football club's one...

MZoqOFt.jpg

I dislike that. I prefer the simple design that we've got. I've always liked that we have a visual pun in our crest. Was never a fan of the two stars either, so glad we've got rid of that.

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear. Not the right decision to bring out another red n black kit. Going to be a fair few angry Saints fans I'd imagine...

Personally the red and black is a keeper for me. Making a new tradition.

Yellow is just hideous. Even worse when there was a trend to having bits of yellow on the home top.

This perchance?

post-4506-0-53469200-1401795813.gif

Edited to add 1919-1922

The only Green/Black combo they do is Electric Green and Black.. Would be interesting! :lol:

588408_302_apng.jpg

I think that would be alright, in a 'so shite it's good' sort of fashion, similar to our Jackson Pollock effort from the early '90s.

Though, knowing United, they'd mismatch it with white shorts and socks, making us look like a Sunday boys team.

Archived