New Strips for 2014/15

Didnt even notice the lack of stars until you pointed it out.

Apparently our strips are sorted, just waiting on the final confirmation of a sponsor. Im praying we dont have red and black stripes as the away kit, it was fine as a 1 off.

I'm dreading the release.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those Aberdeen kits are pretty decent. Looking forward to the generic template kit that we'll no doubt bring out but in saying that I did really like the top we brought out when we were promoted last time so we'll wait and see.

Apparently our strips are sorted, just waiting on the final confirmation of a sponsor. Im praying we dont have red and black stripes as the away kit, it was fine as a 1 off.

I think we could survive another season of red and black if they altered the style although I've always liked that colour combination so may be biased. I'd rather have that than a return to yellow at the moment.

It'll probably be released the day before the first game knowing us, although the club seem to be getting quicker at getting things done and moving along in general compared to previous seasons.

Can't say the strip is one of the things I'm bothered about though.

Trust me, it will be if you get Joma.

As for the Aberdeen kit, I quite like it. Certainly as far as Adidas goes, the simpler the better, even if it is a generic design. Is there any reason why the guy in the middle is sulking - perhaps it's because they are making him wear a shirt three sizes too small?

It'll probably be released the day before the first game knowing us, although the club seem to be getting quicker at getting things done and moving along in general compared to previous seasons.

Can't say the strip is one of the things I'm bothered about though.

I'm not hugely fussed either since I haven't bought a top since 2002 but I am interested to see if we shake it up a bit because the last few have just been generic pish IMO. A nice simple hooped design with hooped socks would do the trick.

Didnt even notice the lack of stars until you pointed it out.

Your going to be dissapointed then.

Your going to be dissapointed then.

Stupid decision. As has been said, fine as a 1 off kit. But not as a regular thing. Should be going back to yellow.

Looking good, Aberdeen. Looking good. Love the badge.

Rumours were that our away top will be pink. After seeing Real Madrid's effort, I hope it's not pink all over. It made me a little sick.

Nothing 80s about the shirt, just going back to the old crest.

Just a shame it's such an awful crest. It's like a 5 year old got lose with a box of crayons. It didn't look so diddyish when it had the circles around it but on it's own it's really poor.

The town crest is quite nice though, and normally you find clubs will integrate something from their town crest into the football club's one...

MZoqOFt.jpg

Just a shame it's such an awful crest. It's like a 5 year old got lose with a box of crayons. It didn't look so diddyish when it had the circles around it but on it's own it's really poor.

A box full of white crayons?

The town crest is quite nice though, and normally you find clubs will integrate something from their town crest into the football club's one...

No you don't.

Archived