New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Possible new Dons tops mocked up on forum based on rumoured template ?

Those are fantastic! I love the old badge...actually brings back a lot of nostalgia as I had matching Aberdeen duvet cover and curtains when I was a kid :lol:

We're not revealing our strip for next season until July. :(

Where abouts did you hear that Ludo?

Saw that Abdul on mad seems to think it will be out on Friday.

Would be pretty annoying to wait till July and get another Puma template that about 10 other teams in the country have though.

Great thread though!

Where abouts did you hear that Ludo?

Saw that Abdul on mad seems to think it will be out on Friday.

Would be pretty annoying to wait till July and get another Puma template that about 10 other teams in the country have though.

Great thread though!

Definitely won't be out on Friday, hold up is due to not having a confirmed sponsor

The club should invest in massive Skyfall stags for the bridge over to Victoria Park:

tumblr_mdh9pb2Q9C1qc2maxo1_500.jpg

Get something sorted soon before Al Fayed sticks his Michael Jackson statue outside the Jailend.

:lol:

That would be amazing.

Even lining the walk all the way from the Mallard.

Ah, ok. I was under the impression we still were under contract with Kilmac and had a good relationship with them.

Nah, Kilmac deal ended at the end of the season - they may well end up extending their deal but as of now there is no confirmed sponsor for next season.

Pain in the arse, but it happens. We had to release the Motherwell kits for a limited time without the sponsor one year because we were heading into our European games and still didn't have the Cash Converters deal tied up.

We had to release the Motherwell kits for a limited time without the sponsor one year because we were heading into our European games and still didn't have the Cash Converters deal tied up.

Commsworld was it not? I got that strip without the sponsor and was glad of it

Commsworld was it not? I got that strip without the sponsor and was glad of it

Ah yes it was, sorry!

The first team had a charity on the shirts for one round of our European stint that year before Commsworld became sponsor just before the Odense tie.

34hvyac.jpg

Guy on the Saints forum saying he thinks our tops will be out mid-June. Home top similar to this seasons and the away one similar but with thinner stripes

Archived