New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's St. Mirren.

"Beep has just viciously assaulted another player. The referee hasn't seen it though. Beep, the assistant manager is very lucky to still be on the park!"

* QR reader explodes as 40 St Mirren fans in replica kits charge down the steps to bollock the linesman after he gives a throw in to the away team *

".....and it's beep, passing it wide to beep, forward to beep, crosses it and ooooooohhhhhhhh beep misses an open goal"

"Break in play as the referee goes to get the 4th officials smartphone as his own has ran out of battery.... oh dear it turns out the 4th official does not have a QR reader app on his smartphone"

Both ICT tops average, but not much you can do with The Red and Blue from both Caley and Thistle.

If they took the Thistle AC Milan look a like Red and Black strips they could have great strips.

Dump the Caley blue for a season, it's happened the other way!

The club should invest in massive Skyfall stags for the bridge over to Victoria Park:

tumblr_mdh9pb2Q9C1qc2maxo1_500.jpg

Get something sorted soon before Al Fayed sticks his Michael Jackson statue outside the Jailend.

Instead of that goofy mascot Ross County should just have a real life stag as a mascot, you could teach it some tricks or something and it could do them at half time. In these day of concern for public safety and awareness of cruelty to animals it's a crying shame we couldn't adorn a real life lion in a raith top, set a zebra (in Dunfermline colours obvs.) and watch the majestic beast take down and devour it prey to a gleeful crowd. I could even do my Attenbrough impression over the tannoy.

You could have two stags, make sure the bigger on is wearing a county top, put the other in an ICT top and have a single doe on the pitch. Nature would naturally takes it course and they would fight to they death like they do on autumnwatch.

Instead of that goofy mascot Ross County should just have a real life stag as a mascot, you could teach it some tricks or something and it could do them at half time. In these day of concern for public safety and awareness of cruelty to animals it's a crying shame we couldn't adorn a real life lion in a raith top, set a zebra (in Dunfermline colours obvs.) and watch the majestic beast take down and devour it prey to a gleeful crowd. I could even do my Attenbrough impression over the tannoy.

You could have two stags, make sure the bigger on is wearing a county top, put the other in an ICT top and have a single doe on the pitch. Nature would naturally takes it course and they would fight to they death like they do on autumnwatch.

:lol: :lol:

You've taken that too far!

Maybe not to the extremes you're suggesting, but County fans have joked about having a stag on the pitch before games on numerous occasions.

It's inspired by Águia Vitória, Benfica's "Victory Eagle" which flies into the stadium before the games and lands on top of the badge. (The benfica badge has an eagle above it, the one it lands on doesn't so that it completes it).

http://www.tsf.pt/multimedia/video/Default.aspx?content_id=3220101

Having seen our full strip up close for the first time yesterday, I take back my earlier comments.

Matched with the black shorts and socks with a similar design to the top, the strip looked sexy as f*ck.

Highlight of the day.

Maybe not to the extremes you're suggesting, but County fans have joked about having a stag on the pitch before games on numerous occasions.

It's inspired by Águia Vitória, Benfica's "Victory Eagle" which flies into the stadium before the games and lands on top of the badge. (The benfica badge has an eagle above it, the one it lands on doesn't so that it completes it).

http://www.tsf.pt/multimedia/video/Default.aspx?content_id=3220101

Should have one of these bad boys in the design of the County badge and get the stag to wander up to it and poke it's head through to complete the badge.

post-15712-14005003970118_thumb.jpg.

Archived