New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kind of idea would be a smart new County crest, possibly white on a blue background?

489px-STAG_Logo.svg.png

Autobots or Decepticons?

I like both those County kits, but going by that photo they clearly skip Leg Day in Dingwall gyms!

This kind of idea would be a smart new County crest, possibly white on a blue background?

489px-STAG_Logo.svg.png

That's going on the Central Staggies balaclavas next season. Hashtag ultras.

I could see that on a J-League team.

Agree. The stag on its own is a strong image. Ditch the shield, ditch the red and white bits, ditch the wavy text. Stylise the stag to freshen it up (in a Derby County ram style), and pick a cool typeface for 'Ross County' set on a straight line.

I might have a bash at it myself if I get some spare time.

I really like the existing stag's head. I would be happy for it to be there on its own like this kit:

Ross_County-1990-1992.gif

This would look pretty cool as a badge for Ross County:

B&W-stag-badge.JPG

I mind someone suggested to me that a stag's head with one of those clan belts around it (with Ross County FC) in it, would look great. I thought it was a bit too touristy but it was a dreadful drawing in fairness.

Both of those County kits would be nice as St Mirren away and third kits. Thommo' would look the part in that all-dark blue number.

Sadly, I have it on good authority that our upcoming away kit is an even bigger fcuk-up than the kids pyjama set that masquerades as our home kit.

Gulp.

LIVE IT.

BREATHE IT.

WEAR IT.

REGRET IT.

Oh god. What is it? :(

Archived