New Strips for 2014/15

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find no sponsor ludicrous for Hearts, should you not be taking every penny available :lol:

We have a sponsor, Wonga, they have just agreed not to have their logo on the home shirt as a mark of respect. Wonga, despite the obvious issues with the business they work in, have been great with Hearts throughout their time with us. Of course they will get some good publicity out of it so it's win win all round

er...so it is to commemorate WW1?

The German Adidas stripes, you don't see any......irony.

:)

remembrance day is to remember the fallen from all sides during the World Wars and other conflicts. I think it is actually fitting that our strip to honour them is made by a German company

Your average modern German is thoroughly embarrassed by their modern history.

So let's shove it in their faces.

Did you mention tyranny

Ever seen an Atlas of 1914?

Westminster ran Bangladesh, Pakistan and India as one Department.

The option of marching into machine guns or be shot for cowardice is one of the million sick things of WW1

It is fuckall to be celebrating .

Home top sounds like the bib :shutup .

Edited to add is Cabrini not just under the same umbrella as Diadora and Fila?

Wonder when our contract is up with JD.

It's the bib without the bib so to speak.

So let's shove it in their faces.

Did you mention tyranny

Ever seen an Atlas of 1914?

Westminster ran Bangladesh, Pakistan and India as one Department.

The option of marching into machine guns or be shot for cowardice is one of the million sick things of WW1

It is fuckall to be celebrating .

It's remembrance not celebration, try to get it right when you're off on a rant.

tumblr_n4kv3yUsjM1qcxv02o1_400.jpg

here it is...

That doesn't look good, the sponsor looks like someone's taken a sticker and planted it on the front. Hopefully it looks better in person.

Is the away top a similar yellow to this seasons 3rd kit? I actually wouldn't mind a yellow away top but I don't really like the illuminous yellow of this season.

That doesn't look good, the sponsor looks like someone's taken a sticker and planted it on the front. Hopefully it looks better in person.

Is the away top a similar yellow to this seasons 3rd kit? I actually wouldn't mind a yellow away top but I don't really like the illuminous yellow of this season.

Thankfully it is Dortmund yellow.

Archived