Business / corporate speak nonsense

1 hour ago, MEADOWXI said:

I work for an american company.

This means my job title and area of work on their records are Procurement Associate for Sourcing and Procurement

Which means if I say that to anyone they say 'What ? ', and I say I'm a buyer.:death

so much "procuring".

7 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

I work for an american company.

This means my job title and area of work on their records are Procurement Associate for Sourcing and Procurement

Which means if I say that to anyone they say 'What ? ', and I say I'm a buyer.:death

I still think "Go To Guy" sounds better.  Obviously, you know what film I am referring to

Our owner of the company retired last year, however is always in the background (I don't blame him), he was a git c**t straight down the middle told you how it was, for the last 3 years he has been getting a team of  5 Managers together to run his shite.  Our meetings before were.

Owner"Slippery, you still alive?"

Me"Aye, whits wrong?"

Owner"nothing, just not heard from you for a few weeks"

Me"Aye, nothing to report, you will be first to know"

Owner"cheers"

NOW, the "team" is in place, meeting every week.

Have 1 c**t, 34 yo, first job, been in Higher Education all his life. At the meeting all he says "lets write that up, sign it and score it out".

I asked during the 3rd meeting and asked, that I'd never received anything written up. When will this happen?

his response "Well Slippery, it's just a way of words, to say move on"

YES I FUCKING KNOW THAT. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING IT. We have many nationalities sitting here,. This is just shite talk. Let's speak normal language that we all can understand with out shite like this. 

End of meeting

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Our owner of the company retired last year, however is always in the background (I don't blame him), he was a git c**t straight down the middle told you how it was, for the last 3 years he has been getting a team of  5 Managers together to run his shite.  Our meetings before were.

Me"Aye, whits wrong?"

Owner"cheers"

Have 1 c**t, 34 yo, first job, been in Higher Education all his life. At the meeting all he says "lets write that up, sign it and score it out".

I asked during the 3rd meeting and asked, that I'd never received anything written up. When will this happen?

YES I FUCKING KNOW THAT. WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING IT. We have many nationalities sitting here,. This is just shite talk. Let's speak normal language that we all can understand with out shite like this. 

End of meeting

Your own fault.  You should have put it in writing.

Oh, and that is all I have to say on the matter so I will stamp that one off here.

34 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Your own fault.  You should have put it in writing.

Oh, and that is all I have to say on the matter so I will stamp that one off here.

Oh yes I was writing, unfortunately I scored through a full  A4 just stabbing "c**t". Point of odder "He is the fucking Secretary (little bark) . He has all pencils  & COLOURS, 

Me"Aye, whits wrong?"
Owner"cheers"

End of meeting

"A 34 year old male was found dead in the river today...."

On 2/6/2018 at 09:38, Swarley said:
On 2/6/2018 at 09:38, Swarley said:

Wtf is an organigram ?

Wtf is an organigram ?

A question that many women these days are still asking. At least twice.

A 34 year old who had been in higher education and is just in his first job? What was he studying and why did it take him so long? How did he support himself without a job? And why was a guy with zero previous experience, of anything, who took an inordinate amount of time to complete his higher education, hired for a management job?

And are they still hiring?

The go-to in my work seems to be "tying in" with people, eg "I'll tie in with such-and-such" meaning talk to them about something. f**k right off.

FFS Mods please

Eta are you sure they haven't been watching the latest 50 Shades film and they're actually propositioning you?

A 34 year old who had been in higher education and is just in his first job? What was he studying and why did it take him so long? How did he support himself without a job? And why was a guy with zero previous experience, of anything, who took an inordinate amount of time to complete his higher education, hired for a management job?
And are they still hiring?

Most of those question I would love to answer, however I have nothing apart from.
1.Yes 34 and his first job, he has been under the wing of the owner for 3 years.
2.Marketing. f**k knows why or what he was studying for so long.
3. Not got a clue. Never speak to him about his personal life.
4.Owner probably thought he could have someone to control, after all he has a loose cannon working for him[emoji57]

Update, we had a meeting total around 12 people not all Management.
He said f**k all. Think he got the hint[emoji1]
5.Yes.