Business / corporate speak nonsense

Not corporate speak as such, but when I email something to a certain department I without fail get a reply saying either "DW" or "will DW".

I don't need to know this, sort it out in your team and leave me alone please. I know you will "DW" as it's your job.

Destroy Wendy.

Management in our place came up with the lunatic idea of training us to do multiple jobs with absolutely no overlap in skills, so we could be shite in five or six different areas as opposed to good in one, and they could throw bodies at whatever part of the organisation they'd fucked up most recently.

When taken to task over it, their argument was "It's not multitasking, we're calling it multiskilling..."

Aye, and we're calling in the union.

The managerial hierarchy above myself at my pub have an annoying habit of referring to the pub as 'the business'.

It makes me really angry.

Sounds kind of like my rant previously in the thread where two hairdressers I know called their customers their 'clients'.

My hairdresser uses the word clients. 'Cause its a pure fancy chopshop.

A new one i've been hearing this week is "bun fight". "We dont want to get into a bun fight with production over this".

Whit?!

...a culture pervaded by spin and spin doctors, self-serving political pundits, dubious and unscientific beliefs, subjective bias masquerading as objective truth, hypocritical hornblowing hacks with hidden agendas, masterfully manipulative, mudslinging muckrakers of mass deception...

• 3 weeks later...

My hairdresser uses the word clients. 'Cause its a pure fancy chopshop.

A new one i've been hearing this week is "bun fight". "We dont want to get into a bun fight with production over this".

Whit?!

You are male and you use a hairdresser?