Business / corporate speak nonsense

Felt a wee bit bad last week – was called into a meeting with a couple of bosses. I know both of them well, so naturally I greeted them with a “alright bitches?” as I walked in.
Turns out they’d called me in to tell me they’d negotiated a bonus for me for a project I’d completed a couple of months back.
So naturally you jumped on your chair, shouted "BONUS BITCHES", and chest bumped them?

Overheard a conversation on the train today and a guy talking loudly into his phone (Bob Mortimer style) demanding the ‘granular detail of the logistics plan’ before he would give the go ahead apparently. Seems they were moving a couple of old office tables and a few knackered chairs, from one room to a store. What the f**k does that even mean? Do people actually get paid for coming up with this nonsense?
Aye I know, c*nts on a train thread for this pish!

What did you do? I'd be inclined to laugh in his face.

8 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
11 hours ago, Clockwork said:
Overheard a conversation on the train today and a guy talking loudly into his phone (Bob Mortimer style) demanding the ‘granular detail of the logistics plan’ before he would give the go ahead apparently. Seems they were moving a couple of old office tables and a few knackered chairs, from one room to a store. What the f**k does that even mean? Do people actually get paid for coming up with this nonsense?
Aye I know, c*nts on a train thread for this pish!

What did you do? I'd be inclined to laugh in his face.

Hopefully shouted "c***s on a train thread for this pish"

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Currently in a Teams meeting and some c**t keeps going on about data lakes.

When I have shown my knowledge about a specific subject people have described me as "a natural reservoir of information".  I guess "data lake" is similar.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Currently in a Teams meeting and some c**t keeps going on about data lakes.

A friend works for a company that encourages its employees to take "thought showers".

"Geoff, I'm going to the data lake for a thought shower".

Hope they f****** drown in it.

2 hours ago, Academically Deficient said:

A friend works for a company that encourages its employees to take "thought showers".

"Geoff, I'm going to the data lake for a thought shower".

Hope they f****** drown in it.

He's lucky. A lot of companies just give their employees golden showers.

13 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Had a spat with my boss about holidays. Asked if I could book some time and he refused saying we were too busy. This meant i would have lost holidays this year. Emailed HR and they were banging on about problematic "pinch points" in the business.

Ffs.

"Oh no, I seem to be getting a persistent cough and a temperature. I'd better self isolate for 14 days"

How's that for a pinch point, cuntos?

P.s. best not to post any holiday pics on social media if you pull that one...

"Let's not try to compare the height of the tallest midget here" - the words of a CEO of a large oil company during this afternoon's 'town-hall' meeting.

After the meeting?  Lots of comments involving midgets, quickly followed by a second meeting featuring the aforementioned CEO's grovelling apology to avoid offending the  Bairnardos of this world.

Edited by Hedgecutter