Your clubs worst ever manager

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still about 5 divisions above where he should be managing - even with a team of ringers assembled from across the UK he still cant win the Lowland League. Just a complete thundercunt of a man, well mind the time he and his 2 sidekicks were discussing at a game (and for everyone around to hear) the disciplinary action they were going to take against a colleague.

Classless, Clueless and just a complete fanny.

Has he not now been emptied from there for the UKs first female manager?

John Lambie by a million miles, cant blame him for taking the job, but, managed to destroy everything that JJ had made good about the club, skill, ability, excitement, Bannon was a mess but you could excuse him, first (and last?) managerial role, May should have been kept as coach/youth, and Clarke, did what he could with the resources avail, had a plan and stuck to it and in a way, created cult heros. Lambie, and his sidekick Clown,ripped the heart and soul out of FFC.

From the past i would say Billy Little or Billy Lamont, whilst Barry Smith's record must be close to be one of the worst of any manager we have had.

I sympathise with Eddie May when he was our manager for the short spell in 2009/10. He had the mess of picking up Yogis overspent nearly relegated team and had to build a side on a severely reduced budget. He had the European campaign right at the start of the season, which hampered preparations and also the Neil McCann saga (That wa*k should never be forgotten for what he caused).

May knew himself he wasn't up to it and that was reflected that he has tryed to resign twice before the club eventually accepted it. It was a shame it didn't work out for him because it is quite clear he is a very good coach

My old man (followed the Gers since the 60's) & I have this discussion all the time. His choice is Greig, I plump for McCoist.

Greig was on a hiding to nothing at Ibrox. Moving from player to manager in such a short space of time was never likely to end well. He did deliver 5 cup successes to Rangers. Sadly he couldn't lift the league title.

McCoist. Fucking hell. I don't think there was anything positive to come from his tenure in charge.

We sealed the 3rd division title with a 0-0 draw away to Montrose(?). The celebrations from the management team at full time whilst the supporters booed the team off summed it up for me. He even went as far as to call winning the bottom division "an outstanding achievement".

Won the 2nd division by 40 points. League was won (mathematically) in March. He proceeded to play our first choice 11 for the remaining 9 games to preserve an unbeaten record that nobody gave a toss about, instead of blooding youngsters for this season.

The less said about this seasons shambles the better.

To top it all off the useless p***k is still being paid £15,000 a week to cut his grass!

Thanks for the memories, Alistair.

Yer old man is entitled to his opinion but for me , and I was there through the Greig years, it is not even remotely close. It has to be McCoist by quite some distance. Kenny Clipboard is second but he is saved by the fact he didn't put together the team of over age duds. He at least tried to change things. McCoists failure to blood more youngsters is unforgivable

I sympathise with Eddie May when he was our manager for the short spell in 2009/10. He had the mess of picking up Yogis overspent nearly relegated team and had to build a side on a severely reduced budget. He had the European campaign right at the start of the season, which hampered preparations and also the Neil McCann saga (That wa*k should never be forgotten for what he caused).

May knew himself he wasn't up to it and that was reflected that he has tryed to resign twice before the club eventually accepted it. It was a shame it didn't work out for him because it is quite clear he is a very good coach

What did McCann do?

Archived