Sunshine brings all the scum to the yard

In the pub Saturday wi a few guys and we were talking about next seasons Scottish premiership.

I happen to mention I can't get even mildly excited about going up to a league containing Ross C, Inverness and St Johnstone when this fat mess beside us proclaims "st Johnstone will win that"??????????

It turns out the jakey fat mess who is pished before 1.00 in the afternoon is talking about the cup final.

His logic is very simple. After telling us "he comes from St Johnstone" he informs us "if we can beat Aberdeen, we can beat Utd"

This guy was in his 20s with the fattest belly I think I've ever seen on a young fella.

How he got so wasted by 1.00 is also a mystery.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night here, (Auchterarder) the full effects of Sun and booze were easily seen. Boys fighting in the street, getting carted off by girlfriends/pals, gangs of youths roaming around looming for 'revenge'.

Certainly messed with my ch'i somewhat.

Accompanied by cries of "He's no' worth it, Justin/Clint/Dylan"

Their dress code iss quite an obvious way of saying "I'm a c**t, you probably won't want to talk to me". TBH I appreciate the warning.

Now toddle off and get the UJ shorts out of your dryer.

In your head.

I'd say it says a lot more about you being so bothered over what some guys choose to wear.

so folks, what will get the neds first- lung cancer from the smoking, skin cancer from going topless in the sun or liver failure from the Buckie swilling?

good weather- reducing neds' life expectancy!

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease is much more likely that lung cancer from smoking.but that takes time to develop. Was in Glasgow Royal infirmary two years back and met a 40 year old guy who looked much older and had a f'cked liver from drink.

I don't think that it's fair to call somebody a ned if they're dressed as a ned. They could quite easily be a high flying chief exec for all you know.

Might be an episode of Undercover Boss being filmed?

Nothing unveils utter scumbags like sunny weather.

With in 5 minutes at Central Station I saw 3 guys with Union Jack shorts and Chelsea shirts on. Thanks for signposting that you are a vile bigot. Will avoid.

Post your collection of the dregs of society thanks to the weather.

That post says more about your bigotry than it does theirs.

Archived