Sunshine brings all the scum to the yard

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone here is complaining about jakes, neds and the likes, if the sun shines on Weegie Fair Friday, come to Ayr Beach and you will never again complain. The beach and low green are polluted with the fuckers and the walk back from the beach to the station is like watching a parade of lobsters.

If anyone here is complaining about jakes, neds and the likes, if the sun shines on Weegie Fair Friday, come to Ayr Beach and you will never again complain. The beach and low green are polluted with the fuckers and the walk back from the beach to the station is like watching a parade of lobsters.

Saw your avatar after reading this post and the first thing I thought was "Wipe them out. All of them."

post-20739-0-83753400-1397938562_thumb.j

Was up at Loch Lomond during the week and the train home from Balloch was filled with Easter holiday Drumchapel teenagers drinking and fighting.

One belted another right under the chin with a punch because he wouldn't give him his ticket (I supposed that they actually bought tickets is something) and then the boy that got whacked took his shoe off and emptied the entire groups tickets on to the train floor and said "There's yir fuckin tickit!!!".

Obviously none of them had pockets with the taps aff and the shorts.

You can tell its nice weather when you find empty buckfast bottles in the Street. Nowt worse than a topless scumbag staggering about looking for a fight during the day

Hold on a minute!

You are talking about yourself aren't you?

Hold on a minute!

You are talking about yourself aren't you?

No

I'm too hairy to walk about with my top off and I'm not a buckfast drinker and I've not had a fight in years. I'm not a Ned anyway

so folks, what will get the neds first- lung cancer from the smoking, skin cancer from going topless in the sun or liver failure from the Buckie swilling?

good weather- reducing neds' life expectancy!

Not that I am trying to prove a point or anything

its a fucking nightmare heading down to visit family during the summer on the train,

top tip the neds dont go to Troon ^_^

its a fucking nightmare heading down to visit family during the summer on the train,

top tip the neds dont go to Troon ^_^

Perhaps not the younger ones, but the older ones do. The stench of the weege is great on South Beach and Barassie beach on sunny days. There's better houses to rob in Troon and Barassie as well.

Archived