Championship 14/15

No matter how much money Sevco manage to get their hands on they shouldn't be allowed to spend any of it on players and should be forced to have a wage cap of realistic proportions, i.e. no more than an average Championship side could afford.

No club who spunk money the way that they have should be allowed to repeat the feat (yet again) and simply buy their way out of a league. With the resources that they've had in the past their under 20's side should be able to walk it anyway!!

If they manage to get enough dosh in they should consider giving it to the butcher, baker and candlestick maker that they robbed in the first place.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No matter how much money Sevco manage to get their hands on they shouldn't be allowed to spend any of it on players and should be forced to have a wage cap of realistic proportions, i.e. no more than an average Championship side could afford.

No club who spunk money the way that they have should be allowed to repeat the feat (yet again) and simply buy their way out of a league. With the resources that they've had in the past their under 20's side should be able to walk it anyway!!

If they manage to get enough dosh in they should consider giving it to the butcher, baker and candlestick maker that they robbed in the first place.

Why should Rangers be punished worse than Dundee, Livi, gretna, dunfermline, hearts? Even Falkirk had an admin.

Stupid idea.

I'm genuinely looking forward to a challenge next season, it makes it more exciting. We will win the league though, we'll be more consistent in winning games whereas Hearts will do well but they'll drop needless points over the place. Hibs are honking and if they come down they'll not be back out for a couple of seasons. The better the challenge the better we'll play, especially if teams come out and try to attack us instead of defending for 90 minutes.

Sounds like you have an agenda with Rangers which is fair (most of us do) but what's not fair would be the wage cap. As far as I'm concerned they have a right to jizz all their money away on the lower leagues as long as they deal with the consequences...that's the part where we all get to have the last laugh :)

I agree though that the small businesses owed money deserve to be paid before Kenny Miller gets a contract.

Sounds like you have an agenda with Rangers which is fair (most of us do) but what's not fair would be the wage cap. As far as I'm concerned they have a right to jizz all their money away on the lower leagues as long as they deal with the consequences...that's the part where we all get to have the last laugh :)

I agree though that the small businesses owed money deserve to be paid before Kenny Miller gets a contract.

We've been charitable enough with re-building Scottish football from the bottom by making the wee teams lots of money, Dumbartons turn next pal, you're welcome. To the guy you were replying to, our wage bill is only 30 percent of our turnover which is really good.

We've been charitable enough with re-building Scottish football from the bottom by making the wee teams lots of money, Dumbartons turn next pal, you're welcome. To the guy you were replying to, our wage bill is only 30 percent of our turnover which is really good.

If the wages are 30% of turnover, where is all the money going then? You and the rest of the deluded are getting pumped by a load of criminals. Its funny that you're happy with this. Your club should have money coming out of its ears, but naw, taking it up the ass by crims - is the way you lot roll. Long may it continue.

If the wages are 30% of turnover, where is all the money going then? You and the rest of the deluded are getting pumped by a load of criminals. Its funny that you're happy with this. Your club should have money coming out of its ears, but naw, taking it up the ass by crims - is the way you lot roll. Long may it continue.

Super Salary and Ian Black invested the other 70%

Greggs.jpg

We've been charitable enough with re-building Scottish football from the bottom by making the wee teams lots of money, Dumbartons turn next pal, you're welcome.

:lol: did I really just read that? No fuckin way man

Why should Rangers be punished worse than Dundee, Livi, gretna, dunfermline, hearts? Even Falkirk had an admin.

Stupid idea.

Because there a difference between administration and liquidation twat

Don't need or want your money.

You'll give us about 900 fans worth of money, most of which will be spent on policing for your arsehole fans and the hingers on that will no doubt come crawling out of the woodwork in Dumbarton. Save us the "we're doing you a favour" patronising pish.

I vote that they should.

You'll give us about 900 fans worth of money, most of which will be spent on policing for your arsehole fans and the hingers on that will no doubt come crawling out of the woodwork in Dumbarton. Save us the "we're doing you a favour" patronising pish.

How much does your stadium hold? We'll only get 900 tickets? Or is that what you think we'll only sell? Remember we're the biggest travelling support in the country.

How much does your stadium hold? We'll only get 900 tickets? Or is that what you think we'll only sell? Remember we're the biggest travelling arseholes in the country.

FTFY

HTH

How much does your stadium hold? We'll only get 900 tickets? Or is that what you think we'll only sell? Remember we're the biggest travelling support in the country.

2020, you will only get 900 tickets, The Moonster is right.

I think they will skoosh it with what they already have tbh

I believe Rangers will win the Championship but I don't think its going to be anywhere near as easy as what League One has been.

Its going to be very competitive next season, of that there is no doubt as there's a lot of strong teams in the division. Hearts especially could build a team strong enough to challenge. Rangers will lose games, I'm sure of that, but would they drop more points in 36 games than the other teams? I don't think they would. That said, I really would not be surprised if Rangers were still in the Championship the season after next.

Then again, teams generally don't have to win that many points to win the Championship as the teams are of a similar quality so they all trip each other up. Dundee this season for example have won just 21 games out of 36. Could the current Rangers squad have won 21 games in the Championship this season? Probably.

Rangers are going to have to be at their very best next season, though. They need to take this challenge very seriously indeed. They need the mentality that brought away victories against Falkirk and Queen of the South last season... rather than the disgraceful attitude that brought defeat against Raith Rovers.

Archived