Championship 14/15

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers will walk it. Hearts will be about 7/8 points behind. Huge gap between Hearts and the team in 3rd.

Don't talk fucking shite...fanny!!!

Fat Salary will be found out big style next season, that much is certain.......let the good times roll. :lol:

I doubt he'll really be found out until he's in the Premiership and up against celtic and the likes of Motherwell, Aberdeen, Utd etc. He'll continue to buy enough quality players to skoosh it in the lower leagues so depite being a shite manager they'll win promotion for him.

Stephanie, you big degenerate

Rangers absolutely ruined L1 this season, and even with their current squad they'd have won the Championship. They'll more than likely re-invest in the squad and will be a stronger side next season. Hearts will have a far bigger budget than the rest of the league too. Next season is a complete write-off as far as promotion goes for the usual sides.

:lol:

Draws with Stranraer & Dunfermline u20s, needing a last minute penalty to beat East Fife and losing to Forfar, Raith and Dundee Utd in the cup, aye.....destroyed.

The biggest gulf in quality between the lower leagues is between league 1 and the Championship- Rangers may well win the league next season but they won't have it easy like last year.

:lol:

Draws with Stranraer & Dunfermline u20s, needing a last minute penalty to beat East Fife and losing to Forfar, Raith and Dundee Utd in the cup, aye.....destroyed.

The biggest gulf in quality between the lower leagues is between league 1 and the Championship- Rangers may well win the league next season but they won't have it easy like last year.

If Boyd signs up then he'll score about 30 odd goals in the Championship, really can't see them struggling with that fire power and they're likely to strengthen in other areas too.

They dropped 6 points all season and didn't lose a single game. Never seen such a one-sided league in all my life. They'll win it comfortably next season, not as easy as they had it this season, for sure, but they'll lose 4/5 games max.

You're a complete idiot.

Not sure, Hearts players have more recent experience at a higher level and their fans are likely to be more supportive than the Rangers fans if things start to go pear-shaped (or in Rangers case the boardroom begins to collapse again)

Thanks for the second comment, any real need to lower the tone just because I don't share your opinion?

If Boyd signs up then he'll score about 30 odd goals in the Championship, really can't see them struggling with that fire power and they're likely to strengthen in other areas too.

Aye he will help them a lot but the top goalscorer in the league this season (Loy) and second top (Hemmings) both play for teams that didn't win the league. A lot will depend on the manager, midfielders, who comes down in the playoffs and the attitude of the players. I think they will be near the top, almost certainly top 2 however they will suffer more defeats than last season, that much I'm sure of.

They dropped 6 points all season and didn't lose a single game. Never seen such a one-sided league in all my life. They'll win it comfortably next season, not as easy as they had it this season, for sure, but they'll lose 4/5 games max.

This. There will be a few notable games and they'll drop points but over the course of a season they will do it with a few games to spare. McCoist having a bad start and getting sacked will help them do it quicker.

agree boydy would score loads of goals if he signed, but they wont find it easy in this league.

In a way I hope the bigoted filth slip through the league like a watery shite before going bust again.

It'd be brilliant if they won promotion to the top flight then needed to back to the bottom again.

With the players they have just now they'd struggle but I think they'll sign enough quality players to skoosh it. Heard the likes of Boyd and Gunning were targets.

Gunning :lol:

I take it you didn't watch the game last night? Go on that match thread as well and see what the dabs think of him.

Providing The Rangers don't go bust they'll win the league by at least 10 points. I think Hearts will struggle next season, a lot of young boys who will get bullied in this league. If Hibs come down they may give The Rangers a bit of a challenge but in the end The Rangers will come out on top...unless we don't go up this season, then we'll win the league by 30+ points and a goal difference of +165

With the players they have just now they'd struggle but I think they'll sign enough quality players to skoosh it. Heard the likes of Boyd and Gunning were targets.

But they need income to sign quality players. They have very little income, and by all accounts have very little ST money coming in just now.

They have nothing, and will win nothing.

I think the Hearts kids will take the top spot.

Rangers might struggle at first but if they're not starting to get a comfortable lead by the middle of October they'll finally bag McCoist and get someone with half a brain in his place, who will walk it.

Archived