AC/DC - no more?

Ray Vaughn

New Album Rock or bust is now available to preorder on itunes. If you do so then you get new song Play Ball for free instantly.

Instead i just bought the song for 99p as i'm wanting the album on CD and vinyl maybe.

Playball is a good start. Impressed, there's good riffs and a cool solo. Brian sounds decent as well.

Canny wait for Dec 2.

Rock or bust title track was leaked by mistake aswell. Enjoy (edit been taken down gutted)

Edited by PrestersKTID

• 5 weeks later...

Not quite as repetitive as Status Quo but not far off it.

Black In Black the best. Own that you don't need to hear another AC/DC album unless of course you like the same music turned inside out , spun around then moved from back to front then you will like the rest of their albums

Status quos hits are all 12 bar blues with a similar tempo, the same can't be said of AC/DC

Lots of great riffs like back in black, hells bells, beating around the bush, riff raff and thunderstruck which are all completely different, shot down in flames, you shook me all night long etc etc. all instantly recognizeable

Highway to hell is a completely different album to Back in black. The singer for starters.