Silicon Valley

Quentin Taranbino

• 11 months later...

My favorite show for the past three years started up again for season four last night. Brilliantly written ... Mike Judge of Beavis & Butthead fame really is a bit of a genius. Between this and Crashing, HBO has sitcoms all tied up.

• 1 month later...

Renewed for season five, but TJ Miller won't be appearing. Mixed emotions.

Kinda amazed that this doesn't have a bigger following.

Back to form this season I feel, third season felt kinda dry and as if they were going for a more 'drama' feel, but the laughs are back for me this time round. 

Didn't know TJ Miller was leaving, wonder if they have written him out at the end of this series or if it's been a decision once they finished filming? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished watching the first two series and loving it after having it recommended by quite a few people. Mike Judge doesn't do much wrong and this is no exception I liked the first series but loved the second series and found myself really invested in the main characters and wanting them to succeed, it is very funny at times too. The guy that plays Gavin Belson is excellent.

• 1 year later...

Bump. I started to binge watch again from the start. Absolutely love it. Season 6 is scheduled for next year and I think I read that it'll be the last.

Archived