scarves

Sebu

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Q: What's Sebu's favourite film? A: Scarface.

Imagine 1 blustery day & Subo goes out wearing all his scarves & a mega strength gust blows them off him.

"Gone With The Wind".

I'll get me coat.

Grimbo

Imagine 1 blustery day & Subo goes out wearing all his scarves & a mega strength gust blows them off him.

"Gone With The Wind".

I'll get me coat.

Grimbo

Very pretty image

The first picture: 2 scarves Olympique de Marseille a friend brought me his weekend there.
The second photo: St. Mirren 2 scarves and beautiful jersey ... Many thanks to Wisbit ... Super package

2jks.jpg

9bi3.jpg

Today, great day for scarves: 1) My father got me the scarf Algeria: Even though I hate this team, it is always a scarf more 2) A friend was in Italy for a soccer tournament: it took me two scarves Bologna and Udinese 3) I received a Swiss: 1 scarf and also 1 flag of FC Sion

eey9.jpg

f2wt.jpgmn89.jpg

Today, great day for scarves: 1) My father got me the scarf Algeria: Even though I hate this team, it is always a scarf more 2) A friend was in Italy for a soccer tournament: it took me two scarves Bologna and Udinese 3) I received a Swiss: 1 scarf and also 1 flag of FC Sion

eey9.jpgf2wt.jpgmn89.jpg

Who tiled your floor Sebu? What a mess they've made.

Mrs Sebu say house is full of this shite. Cannot open a cupboard without scarves everywhere. No more send scarf.

Mrs Sebu has other things to do than take care of my scarves.

But she still told me that if Sergeant Wilson wants to send me one of his favorite team, I accept it gladly.

Mrs Sebu has other things to do than take care of my scarves.But she still told me that if Sergeant Wilson wants to send me one of his favorite team, I accept it gladly.

Shotts Bon Accord do not make scarves, as it is always too hot to wear them.

Fakes![/q]

Sebu, I'm sure the good Sarge can get Pikey's mam to knit you one. Mind you might have to send him the wool, there is a war on.

Grimbo (not a stupid boy)

Archived