scarves

Sebu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit bored of your dull jape. The nearest you've been to Corsica is stroking your left nipple with your right hand.

Still skeptical? you think I come from where?

I think you're from Fochabers.

Lol sorry I do not know where it is even know.

So if I manage to prove that I am a native of Corsica is what you send me scarves? ;-))

Lol sorry I do not know where it is even know.So if I manage to prove that I am a native of Corsica is what you send me scarves? ;-))

If you post a picture of yourself with a pineapple up your arse, then I might consider dropping a scarf off at your house next time I'm up there. What do you make of Milne's closing down?

Maybe. Stand in your town square and take a selfie with P + B written clearly on your forehead.

uh, you did not found more complicated lol ...

I have 2 photos of the last envelope containing the Crystal Palace scarf that I received from England. I took pictures to prove it has a different forum that I had much of Corsica. There is a Scottish who sent me a scarf here.

If you post a picture of yourself with a pineapple up your arse, then I might consider dropping a scarf off at your house next time I'm up there. What do you make of Milne's closing down?

What a poet! Pineapple in the ass, I had never thought about it. Because you had tried, you enjoyed it? Tell me a little about what it's like

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived