scarves

Sebu

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in mine there's no. Good luck anyway. SC Bastia have a cool shirt. Why is Ryu from Street Fighter on your badge?

What is your club without indiscretion? In general there is the atmosphere it seems ... In fact since I was little I Love Scotland (from a rugby match in 1990 between Scotland and Angletterre I was 10 years is was the first time I heard your national anthem, see your players sing like that, I still get chills) I dream to come here one day. Thank you louse your support. By against Ryu I do not understand what you mean?

Zut alors! Je n'ai jamais été aussi insulté de toute ma vie!

Only kidding, Sebu. I'm a Kilmarnock fan. Ask any St Mirren fan on here about the atmosphere at Rugby Park and they'll be tripping over each other to tell you how crap it is, and then probably something about us going bust.

The guy on Bastia's badge: 545734_103291133163014_1047482435_n.jpg

Ryu fae Street Fighter: Ryu-artwork-6-Street-Fighter-Alpha-300x4

How's French football these days then?

Zut alors! Je n'ai jamais été aussi insulté de toute ma vie!

Only kidding, Sebu. I'm a Kilmarnock fan. Ask any St Mirren fan on here about the atmosphere at Rugby Park and they'll be tripping over each other to tell you how crap it is, and then probably something about us going bust.

The guy on Bastia's badge: 545734_103291133163014_1047482435_n.jpg

Ryu fae Street Fighter: Ryu-artwork-6-Street-Fighter-Alpha-300x4

How's French football these days then?

mdrrrr I do not reconciliation but with the photo I better understand the comparison.

The french football this time it is not glory, national selection despite good players is not at his best form, european cup clubs are pathetic

And my club after a good start to the championship, makes the bad results for a long time.

Kilmarnock it is the oldest professional team of Scotland championship?

We're definitely the oldest and you're definitely the youngest. The rest is up for debate.

It is a word fan :-). Season they are actually doing is average? They 8th. What is their style of play?

Don't listen to this Sebu lad. The famous Glasgow Rangers are the best, I'm sure you're aware of this anyway.

Ah here is to discuss how I love. In France, the Rangers and Celtics are the two most famous teams, they have a great palmares and the "old firm" is for me the biggest derby in the world. After I also agree with Zenit Killie Kilmarnock by seniority are equally important.

Ah here is to discuss how I love. In France, the Rangers and Celtics are the two most famous teams, they have a great palmares and the "old firm" is for me the biggest derby in the world. After I also agree with Zenit Killie Kilmarnock by seniority are equally important.

^^ Knows the score.

What foot do you kick with? That decides your big team in Scotland. Also why most of us do not support Celtic or Rangers, and are content with smaller teams.

Oh sorry, the Rangers would be for me the greatest team of Scotland (I have an uncle who gave me a jersey Rangers) but I am someone who supports more teams average. I like all the teams in your league but I have a soft spot for the Heart, given their uncomfortable situation

Archived