Sign in to follow this  
Sebu

scarves

I have no scarves 2 league teams, so if anyone wants to help me get one or if you know someone who can help me

Hello to all my friends, first of all excuse me for the delay in photos and thanks. But a lot of work with the baby's arrival (the nights are very short). But I have not forgotten you. Thank you to all

In the first photo, scarf Dundee FC + scarf Benfica. A big thank you DEEJANGO.
They have been waiting for these two scarves there, but they have finally arrived.
On the second picture, thank Invergowrie arab four scarves is very very nice of you: AC Milan, Scotland / Ireland (rugby) MYPA, Valencia CF.
In the third picture, thank Theo Snelders for this beautiful scarf Aberdeen. Thank you to you :-).
The fourth picture, thank Forfarton for his scarf Forfar Athletic (the loons). Thank you my friend
The fifth photo, thank Chris_DK; again for 2 beautiful scarves: FC Karpaty Lviv + Dynamo Kiev

sukh.jpg

n8ld.jpg

ixi9.jpg

8wm6.jpg

x9u7.jpg

Some beautiful scarves there.

Well, one beautiful one.

I think I know where you're talking about

Hi my friends! How are you? Then the next championship how it go? I managed to see some results ... Bastia was 3-3 against Marseille but could have won even though we were leading 1-3. See you later my friends

anyone else unable to contain their enthusiasm in anticipation of the next thrilling bulletin of this long running saga..................no..........just me then

Hi my friends! How are you? Then the next championship how it go? I managed to see some results ... Bastia was 3-3 against Marseille but could have won even though we were leading 1-3. See you later my friends

Arbroath beat Berwick 2-1

Today received the beautiful scarf Morton

Thanks you forfarton

gspl.jpg

A beautiful scarf from a beautiful place !

It's possible, but I'm not here to make enemies

If you let me know where to send it, I'll send you a Clyde scarf.

(We will be getting new "2015 Champions" ones at the end of the season anyway :thumsup2 )

A beautiful scarf from a beautiful place !

Unfortunately I do not have the pleasure of knowing, but I think you

If you let me know where to send it, I'll send you a Clyde scarf.

(We will be getting new "2015 Champions" ones at the end of the season anyway :thumsup2 )

With pleasure, I will be delighted to receive one. And good luck with your season

I present to you Margot. And thank Forfarton for sending me a teddy bear Morton. Thank you very much

post-53862-0-33423800-1408724587_thumb.j

post-53862-0-55551500-1408724626_thumb.j

Thank you. I think Sebu is still lacking an Arbroath scarf... please send him one.

I don't actually have one, gave mine to a French friend from Albi, which is beside Toulouse, but might get one for big sebu

There's a few dour folk on this thread. Get Sebu sent a scarf ya tight hoors!

The lad has brought a good few threads to the forum - and provided a good few laughs. Get one sent and make Scotland proud. Thank you.

Hi, hello my friends ... I apologize yet be least among you, even if a part of my heart remains on the thread. Here's a new scarf, not Scottish this time, This is a club Ajaccio who plays in Ligue 2 French. He'll have to reanimate the thread now :-)

post-53862-0-90596700-1409081856_thumb.j

Hi my friends, here is finally a new scarf from the time ... A beautiful scarf Clyde. Thank you to clyde4ever. Now the thread is all set stimulus

post-53862-0-48062300-1409588381_thumb.j