scarves

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now let me see if I've understood this latest development correctly.

Sebu is (for want of a better word) begging for scarves, expects the donator to pay for the "privilege" of sending them to him and now those of us not dumb enough to fall for this con are deemed to be Tight b*****ds. Have I got that right?

If so, I can only think of two possible explanations for the appropriately-named Deluded-Dee's intervention into the murky depths of this League Two thread...................either he's Sebu's boyfriend........................................

OR

he's Sebu's boyfriend. The sooner the World Cup starts and his focus switches to Bosnian and Algerian league team scarves the better!

Now let me see if I've understood this latest development correctly.

Sebu is (for want of a better word) begging for scarves, expects the donator to pay for the "privilege" of sending them to him and now those of us not dumb enough to fall for this con are deemed to be Tight b*****ds. Have I got that right?

If so, I can only think of two possible explanations for the appropriately-named Deluded-Dee's intervention into the murky depths of this League Two thread...................either he's Sebu's boyfriend........................................

OR

he's Sebu's boyfriend. The sooner the World Cup starts and his focus switches to Bosnian and Algerian league team scarves the better!

I admit, you are strong ... Very strong, so this is the only conclusion to your investigation does not intend to join the police.

A privilege? A beggar ... You make fast shortcuts. Firstly I do not force anyone to send me scarves and I do not insult people who send anything, I only respond to attacks. People do what they want, but are not obliged to come to insult or mock. If it does not interest them they can spend their way.

They must be stupid you think to send me scarves. On the contrary I find these people very friendly, and I love talking to them. I enjoy. You allows you to treat people stupid and do not want to be insulted because you send nothing ... It is paradoxical anyway.

As I already said, everyone is welcome to the thread, even if I can not understand some things.

Necessarily if someone comes to side with another person, is that they are necessarily in couple ... Phew another shortcut, it can be emphasized narrow-minded buddy.

But thank you for exposing you think that to put some life on this thread

I'd love to have a scarf Bosnia and Algeria, the thank you if you have to send them to me. You will do a good deed but will for a "stupid"

OR

You have no idea do you? Ndd is biggies boyfriend. Seb gave it a shot but couldn't break them up. He then had a crack at jocky but no dice. Keep up with whats going on in the scarf soap opera or don't bother watching.

From one of the social lepers of Scottish football, nonetheless. Get back to greetin about the big bad Hibs Hearts and Rangers fans having the cheek to post about their clubs. You fanny.

You a wee bit upset down there with the diddies champ? Enjoy East Fife next season.

I guess i'll have to. But judging by your name, join date and generally other posts i've read, by the time we bypass Cowdenbeath (i refuse to call them YOUR mob) you'll have buggered off to watch your 'real' team in Kinning Park anyway. The bins are still full by the way.

The first picture: 2 scarves Olympique de Marseille a friend brought me his weekend there.
The second photo: St. Mirren 2 scarves and beautiful jersey ... Many thanks to Wisbit ... Super package

2jks.jpg

9bi3.jpg

Today, great day for scarves: 1) My father got me the scarf Algeria: Even though I hate this team, it is always a scarf more 2) A friend was in Italy for a soccer tournament: it took me two scarves Bologna and Udinese 3) I received a Swiss: 1 scarf and also 1 flag of FC Sion

eey9.jpg

f2wt.jpg

mn89.jpg

Archived