scarves

you are all a shower of b*****ds to be honest. Football is a passion and a way of life for people. I dont see this being any different from someone going to a real madrid vs barcelona game for example and getting a scarf as a memorabilia.

And anyway, you should be grateful that someone outside Scotland is taking an interest in your club. Then slowly the world can see how pish QP are

Sebu, good luck with your collection and If i had a Clyde scarf I would send it your way

Put your hand in your pocket and buy him a scarf if you feel so strongly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been in touch as you know. But I will publicly back your quest for your collection. Good Luck Sebu.

Ok! We recontacted by PM as soon as we can get it. Thank you to you for your messages :thumsup2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I present my name jd and I be 30 years old. I am a collectioneur of football games. I like to go football matches on the generosity of other people rather than paying myself. If there any football passionate fans out there, dig deep into pockets and send to me matchday tickets for next season. Many thankyous. I await pm for further details.

Lol tight fisted git. But good luck to you.

Hello, I present my name jd and I be 30 years old. I am a collectioneur of football games. I like to go football matches on the generosity of other people rather than paying myself. If there any football passionate fans out there, dig deep into pockets and send to me matchday tickets for next season. Many thankyous. I await pm for further details.

Lol tight fisted git. But good luck to you.

Thank you! But it has already made ​​me this joke here ...

But if you paid trip to Corsica I would be happy to pay you instead of the stadium you collector matches

I have an old style East Fife scarf I could send you. Ignore the fools taking the piss out of you for collecting scarves, each and everyone to their own.

Old or not old, a scarf it's still a football scarf football. I'd love to have a scarf East Fife

About this time each year I go away on holiday for a fortnight, usually to some Mediterranean, Balearic or Canarian island. I'm always looking for a new one to add to my collection, but can I find a way of getting other people to pay for my next trip instead? Well Napoleon, if I go to P&B ...........of course I can!

About this time each year I go away on holiday for a fortnight, usually to some Mediterranean, Balearic or Canarian island. I'm always looking for a new one to add to my collection, but can I find a way of getting other people to pay for my next trip instead? Well Napoleon, if I go to P&B ...........of course I can!

Very very hilarious, but what spirit you should do a one man show. Compared a trip to scarves, there is no saying you're strong like Napoleon

Archived