scarves

.................and of course, once you outgrow your collection and sell it, you'll be intending to split the proceeds with those who donated...............no? Thought not

Theres no way hes selling them,have a read of the championship forum.he uses them too strangle prostitutes supposedly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres no way hes selling them,have a read of the championship forum.he uses them too strangle prostitutes supposedly.

Oh you, you went on another forum ... The fact strangling prostitutes with scarves is an urban legend.

Basically I collectioneur

It is a bit pathetic but as you said "my opinion"

There are currently no worries buddy, I can not please everyone.

It's a shame that you do not understand my approach or that you do not seek to understand; but it's your opinion

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

Do you still wear Spiderman pyjamas as well? Get a life.

Do you still wear Spiderman pyjamas as well? Get a life.

21 years and it just give lessons. Why because I'm 34 and I collect scarves, I have no life? It is true that yours life must be more interesting to come on a forum post that does not interest you. Poor you

you are all a shower of b*****ds to be honest. Football is a passion and a way of life for people. I dont see this being any different from someone going to a real madrid vs barcelona game for example and getting a scarf as a memorabilia.

And anyway, you should be grateful that someone outside Scotland is taking an interest in your club. Then slowly the world can see how pish QP are

Sebu, good luck with your collection and If i had a Clyde scarf I would send it your way

you are all a shower of b*****ds to be honest. Football is a passion and a way of life for people. I dont see this being any different from someone going to a real madrid vs barcelona game for example and getting a scarf as a memorabilia.

And anyway, you should be grateful that someone outside Scotland is taking an interest in your club. Then slowly the world can see how pish QP are

Sebu, good luck with your collection and If i had a Clyde scarf I would send it your way

2457004-crying2.jpg

Thank you, finally someone who understands exactly what I think ...

And as you say so football does not stop to Real vs Barca and fortunately.

But here obviously do not have opinions and think like everyone else, must have some very sad life to criticize all the time.

Thank you for your message, and if you find me a Clyde scarf , I'm actually interested. Contact me in PM

thank you

Archived