scarves

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

.................and of course, once you outgrow your collection and sell it, you'll be intending to split the proceeds with those who donated...............no? Thought not

.................and of course, once you outgrow your collection and sell it, you'll be intending to split the proceeds with those who donated...............no? Thought not

I've in no way intend to sell, why would I do that?

Increasingly seen as I put the time to be there is no question that I get rid.

This is my collection and I keep

Lol Lens scarf ? Clyde beat them in a European match home and away.

Yes it's Lens scarf, 2 victories, but it was not a European Cup, at least it was an inter-league between 3 countries, it seems to me.

This forum is very pathetic

Why the forum is pathetic? People we need constantly to come criticize or spit their venom.

The topic is open, inside I just make a request scarves because I collect them. I do not insult anyone, I am open to discussing all. The subject is clear content. This does not interest you, do not come, especially to criticize because it is you who is pathetic.

I do not insult anyone................No, I prefer to beg. And more as it bothers you ;)

with this kind of attitude I'm frankly astonished that you've not yet received free (postage paid) scarves from every club.........mine's in the post along with a blank cheque as reward for your pandering condescension

Why the forum is pathetic? People we need constantly to come criticize or spit their venom.

The topic is open, inside I just make a request scarves because I collect them. I do not insult anyone, I am open to discussing all. The subject is clear content. This does not interest you, do not come, especially to criticize because it is you who is pathetic.

Ok my apologies

I do not insult anyone................No, I prefer to beg. And more as it bothers you ;)

with this kind of attitude I'm frankly astonished that you've not yet received free (postage paid) scarves from every club.........mine's in the post along with a blank cheque as reward for your pandering condescension

I gladly take the scarf but no checks. As I said, only scarves for my collection interested me. If you prefer I do not want to insult or lack of respect to people, then I am only responding to attacks.

Casually I got 5 scarves in one month, this may not be much but I'm happy. Is that in the background I should not be so bad as that.

Ok my apologies

You do not have to apologize this is your opinion and I will clearly explain mine. I would have preferred how you find this post rather pathetic that you just said that. But frankly I do not know it pleases everyone I ask scarves.

In fairness, Sebu, you are bang on there. He is pathetic.

Thank you for the support, in fact as I told him and what I do not understand is when people come and say "this is pathetic", the limit he explains why he does not like me that . I am open to the discution after if I feel assaulted me I answer. Maybe my translation is not clear at times. But I'm not here to make enemies

Archived