scarves

Hello, Sebu. Dunfermline play Cowdenbeath tomorrow night. That is the first leg of the final. Then we play again on Sunday afternoon. If Dunfermline win over the two legs, I send you scarves. Fingers crossed.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, Sebu. Dunfermline play Cowdenbeath tomorrow night. That is the first leg of the final. Then we play again on Sunday afternoon. If Dunfermline win over the two legs, I send you scarves. Fingers crossed.

Are you favorite? But in this kind of game stakes even if it is the favorite is never easy. Anyway good luck to your team.

Are you favorite? But in this kind of game stakes even if it is the favorite is never easy. Anyway good luck to your team.

We are not the favorites, however, we have a good team and we always beat Cowdenbeath. . . :thumsup2

We are not the favorites, however, we have a good team and we always beat Cowdenbeath. . . :thumsup2

That's what I like, when we do not admit defeat. What was the objective of the club early in the season?

Here, we are no longer in football, you talk about social conditions

Don't worry about him, Sebu. He's just being silly. The Cowdenbeath fans don't like Dunfermline because we are better. They are like our little brother and Raith Rovers are like our little sister.

Don't worry about him, Sebu. He's just being silly. The Cowdenbeath fans don't like Dunfermline because we are better. They are like our little brother and Raith Rovers are like our little sister.

Lol, you have a way of explaining things pretty nice and very colorful. There is a lot of rivalry between the clubs in Scotland? it promises the atmosphere each game at least.

Lol, you have a way of explaining things pretty nice and very colorful. There is a lot of rivalry between the clubs in Scotland? it promises the atmosphere each game at least.

We're Ayr United we hate everyone

Sebu, if we stay up (after Sundays final) i`ll send you a scarf.

If we get relegated you can have the scarf.

ping me your address.

I'll be there even after Sunday.

For cons, I do not want your relegation even if it allows me to have a scarf.

I knew with my club is always difficult. Good luck for Sunday and I'll be there

The Aberdeen fans won't be happy with you, sebu. You will have a Dunfermline scarf soon.

I look forward ... The fans Aberdeen or elsewhere'm not held rigor ... I hope

Archived