scarves

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

No its not surprising at all. Join forum, beg for free stuff. Tell us, which Nigerian place will be asked to send these items? :unsure:

No its not surprising at all. Join forum, beg for free stuff. Tell us, which Nigerian place will be asked to send these items? :unsure:

Actually can see things like that too. After as I said everybody can not be in agreement with my gait, people have contacted me have encouraged me further my insulted. And even if nobody sends me anything, it does not bother me to talk and meet friendly people. For Nigeria I did not make the request, but I will think later.

Actually can see things like that too. After as I said everybody can not be in agreement with my gait, people have contacted me have encouraged me further my insulted. And even if nobody sends me anything, it does not bother me to talk and meet friendly people. For Nigeria I did not make the request, but I will think later.
Don't listen to them pal. They're just trolls.

I collect scarves too - well I did until I got all the Scottish ones. However, apart from the odd swop, I had to pay for most of them. Heck, they are not that expensive, and I'd rather not scrounge. Still, It takes all kinds, I suppose.

I do not feel I do something wrong. It's just a request, in my collection I had doubles and I contacted other collectors with whom I have exchanged. But I have more double, otherwise I would have proposed exchanges. It is not that expensive ca a scarf is on but when you add up the final price up quickly. Some will tell me to stop but I prefer to take my chances like that. Ca and then allows me to meet nice people and others less

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck Sebu, you're probably the best poster on here. Hopfully someone sends you a Pars scarf.

Thanks you Pars fan, I do not know if one day I get to have a scarf every Scottish club, but I think :-). It is a dream ... So to have every possible club it will be even harder

Sebu, if Dunfermline win the final. I'm going to send you 2 scarves.

Thank you very much ...

How is the dam? In fact, the first get into the upper division automatically. And the 2nd, 3rd, 4th confront them?

Archived