scarves

Sebu - my scarf is still sitting in an envelope to post to you but it's rubbish compared to these (it is just plain black and white with no badge) so would you like a Dunfermline training top? I've a long sleeved warm one and a short sleeved thinner one - both medium sized. I'm sure they would make good rags for mopping up the blood of all those Corsican prostitutes you so love killing!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sebu - my scarf is still sitting in an envelope to post to you but it's rubbish compared to these (it is just plain black and white with no badge) so would you like a Dunfermline training top? I've a long sleeved warm one and a short sleeved thinner one - both medium sized. I'm sure they would make good rags for mopping up the blood of all those Corsican prostitutes you so love killing!

Hi my friend,

Lol, I would not allow me to wipe the blood with a jersey that sent me. For that I use the horrible football jerseys of Ajaccio.

Me the basis I collect scarves, after if someone wants to send me a jersey that is the person who sees.

I received a beautiful St Mirren.

Hi my friends , how are you?

Here are the teams League 1 I do not always have scarves, then I expect you fans or if you know someone who can help me

Airdrieonians

Ayr Utd

Brechin City

Dunfermline Athletic

Forfar Athletic

Peterhead

Stenhousemuir

Stirling Albion

Stranraer.

Hi my friends , how are you?

Here are the teams League 1 I do not always have scarves, then I expect you fans or if you know someone who can help me

Airdrieonians

Ayr Utd

Brechin City

Dunfermline Athletic

Forfar Athletic

Peterhead

Stenhousemuir

Stirling Albion

Stranraer.

You make a Pars fan sad, sebu :(

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to all my friends, first of all excuse me for the delay in photos and thanks. But a lot of work with the baby's arrival (the nights are very short). But I have not forgotten you. Thank you to all

In the first photo, scarf Dundee FC + scarf Benfica. A big thank you DEEJANGO.
They have been waiting for these two scarves there, but they have finally arrived.
On the second picture, thank Invergowrie arab four scarves is very very nice of you: AC Milan, Scotland / Ireland (rugby) MYPA, Valencia CF.
In the third picture, thank Theo Snelders for this beautiful scarf Aberdeen. Thank you to you :-).
The fourth picture, thank Forfarton for his scarf Forfar Athletic (the loons). Thank you my friend
The fifth photo, thank Chris_DK; again for 2 beautiful scarves: FC Karpaty Lviv + Dynamo Kiev

sukh.jpg

n8ld.jpg

ixi9.jpg

8wm6.jpg

x9u7.jpg

Hi my friends! How are you? Then the next championship how it go? I managed to see some results ... Bastia was 3-3 against Marseille but could have won even though we were leading 1-3. See you later my friends

Saw footage of Bastia's game online. Maboulou's opening goal was brilliant. Morton decided that last season's technique of being top of the table after the first game then being rubbish the rest of the season to finish bottom :( should not be repeated. Instead we went for getting a red card and starting the season bottom so that we can end the season at the top of the table. ;) Well... it might work. :unsure:

Saw footage of Bastia's game online. Maboulou's opening goal was brilliant. Morton decided that last season's technique of being top of the table after the first game then being rubbish the rest of the season to finish bottom :( should not be repeated. Instead we went for getting a red card and starting the season bottom so that we can end the season at the top of the table. [/ Well... it might work. :unsure:

The Maboulou goal is great. thank you for your explanation my friend and I hope that your team will succeed a great season

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, hello my friends ... I apologize yet be least among you, even if a part of my heart remains on the thread. Here's a new scarf, not Scottish this time, This is a club Ajaccio who plays in Ligue 2 French. He'll have to reanimate the thread now :-)

post-53862-0-22610700-1409081731_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Hi my friends, how are you? It's pretty quiet right now. today 2 new scarves: the first, Dumbarton FC scarve, from sons'r'us, a big thank you to you for this wonderful scarf . And the second scarf Olympic Lyon. Good day to allToday's question: Will I ever all scarves Scottish championships? he will have to fight pout get there but I believe it. Good day my friends

post-53862-0-47739600-1411014463_thumb.j

post-53862-0-88288400-1411014493_thumb.j

Archived