scarves

Hi my friends! How are you? Then the next championship how it go? I managed to see some results ... Bastia was 3-3 against Marseille but could have won even though we were leading 1-3. See you later my friends

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointing not to win after being 3-1 sebu my friend. My team alloa athletic lost 2-0 so not a good weekend :( . Did you have a good laugh at rangers?

Disappointing not to win after being 3-1 sebu my friend. My team alloa athletic lost 2-0 so not a good weekend :( . Did you have a good laugh at rangers?

we lost 3-1. I saw that your team had lost. It is only the first game, they will redo

We drew with Falkirk. Don't remember seeing you get a Falkirk scarf yet. For such a big team their fans are a bunch of c***s.

Lol, I will arrange with fans of Falkirk for the scarf. a draw is not so bad

we lost 3-1. I saw that your team had lost. It is only the first game, they will redo

This is true my friend! we play Cowdenbeath in a few weeks sebu my friend, we will beat them.

No, I've got my vest on.

Guy goes to the doc and says my shite comes out like chips. Doc asks for a look and then produces a big pair of scissors. He asks, are you going to operate?

No, I'm going to cut a foot of the length of your string vest.

She is a cracker sebu my friend. Nice gesture from the Morton supporter too. Tomorrow sebu my friend my team Alloa travel to Cowdenbeath! Cowdenbeath is similar to Marseille and nasty areas of Paris!

Archived