scarves

I notice that you don't have a Queen of the South one, but don't despair, I don't have one either. :(

I actually do not have scarves Queen of the South. If you ever know someone who has one do not hesitate to contact me. thank you

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No my friend, I'm not back. Maybe tomorrow evening, but anyway, I'll try to return before the baby is born. Because after it will be harder

Is your good wife pregnant sebu? You certainly won't get much fishing done :)

Is your good wife pregnant sebu? You certainly won't get much fishing done :)

Yes yes, it is my wife who is pregnant. I have a daughter who will be 3 years old, and there goes my wife gave birth (it is scheduled for July 28) still a little girl.

Rather suddenly I did not go fishing

Everybody is away to Arbroath on holiday for the summer sebu my friend. Where are you going on holiday?

I generally stays in Corsica summer, here there is the beach, the mountains, the sun. But sometimes we go on the continent to visit the family of my wife who is in Normandy.

Since it will not give birth time, for sure we will not move this summer

Its vacation time in Scotland just now Sebu.

Hope your wife is well, best wishes with new arrival.

For me the holiday will be August 4, for 3 weeks. My wife starts getting hot (39 ° today) and wait to give birth. Thank you for asking news this is nice

Pish collection. Only scottish scarf i noticed was the hibbees. He'll have burned that by now.

Me, thanks to you I have lots of scarves Scottish club. Thank you to all

Archived