scarves

What have you done to upset your father? Does he disapprove of you murdering prostitutes and wanted to make you feel bad?

Do you want Germany to win the game tonight?

He wanted to make me a joke while buying me a scarf ... and he was happy as well, it was a good laugh.

Germany / Algeria is a good game; both teams are playing well ... For France it is better to Germany in the quarter-final, because given the number of Algerians in France: it may be the brothel in French streets

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wanted to make me a joke while buying me a scarf ... and he was happy as well, it was a good laugh.

Germany / Algeria is a good game; both teams are playing well ... For France it is better to Germany in the quarter-final, because given the number of Algerians in France: it may be the brothel in French streets

You would have more chance of beating Algeria though, and also can laugh at Germany.

Sebu do you still class Algeria as a colony??

The collection is coming along great!!

Not at all, I do not like this team; in terms of football. Yet they play well.

But I've never liked. And more when they win, their supporters living in France put degrade the streets and burning cars.

You would have more chance of beating Algeria though, and also can laugh at Germany.

Maybe we have more chance to beat Algeria ... Germany has the most complete team for me. It was my favorite early competition.

I'd rather lose myself against Germany rather than against Algeria

Not at all, I do not like this team; in terms of football. Yet they play well.

But I've never liked. And more when they win, their supporters living in France put degrade the streets and burning cars.

I can sympathise. We have a similar problem with some people in East Edinburgh. Round about the Lochend area in fact. They DEFINETLY put degrade the streets. Fortunately, not many own cars, so the car burning thing is not such a problem. Caravans maybe, but not cars.

The Street degrade thing though, that is a real menace.

I can sympathise. We have a similar problem with some people in East Edinburgh. Round about the Lochend area in fact. They DEFINETLY put degrade the streets. Fortunately, not many own cars, so the car burning thing is not such a problem. Caravans maybe, but not cars.

The Street degrade thing though, that is a real menace.

Ah, I see that there is not in France that it happens like that. That's all that worrying

Hi my friends , how are you?

Here are the teams Championship I do not always have scarves, then I expect you fans or if you know someone who can help me

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Hearts

Hibernian

Livingston

Queen of the South

Rangers.

Here are the teams Championship I do not always have scarves, then I expect you fans or if you know someone who can help me

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Hearts

Hibernian

Livingston

Queen of the South

Rangers.

Poor show from these guys.

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Hearts

Hibernian

Livingston

Queen of the South

Rangers.

Poor show from these guys.

Or they have not seen my ad, or they do not want to send it to me :(

All championship fans are wanks. Except for Cowden, Raith and Alloa.

We'll also probably be the bottom 3 this year. Wonder if that's a coincidence.

All championship fans are wanks. Except for Cowden, Raith and Alloa.

We'll also probably be the bottom 3 this year. Wonder if that's a coincidence.

I hope all have scarves, and I do not despair ;-).

As you say it will be much future promoted

Sebu can we get a list of Shame of the clubs that have let you and your quest down?

Lol, this is not a list of shame ... Everyone is free, but I continue to believe, my friend

The thread is quiet at the moment, there are not many people, it sadness

The shame of not sending you scarves stops is too much for them sebu!!

Archived