scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teeth seem to be a top drawer item for the local crimms, as can be demonstrated the length of the High Street on any given day.

Do they wear them round their neck?

How about our Championship status. Now f**k off back to the seaside league forum where you belong. Thank you.

It's a Sebu thread, not a divisional thread.

You're some lad, Sebu. It's good to see your new daughter is healthy. Congratulations!

Anyone who hasn't send a scarf to you is a lazy cheapskate. Imo.

Good stuff from the Morton supporter too!

Hi, hello my friends ... I apologize yet be least among you, even if a part of my heart remains on the thread. Here's a new scarf, not Scottish this time, This is a club Ajaccio who plays in Ligue 2 French. He'll have to reanimate the thread now :-)

post-53862-0-52760500-1409081614_thumb.j

Hi, hello my friends ... I apologize yet be least among you, even if a part of my heart remains on the thread. Here's a new scarf, not Scottish this time, This is a club Ajaccio who plays in Ligue 2 French. He'll have to reanimate the thread now :-)

Very nice sebu, thank you!

Hi Sebu. I have read this thread with interest since it started but never posted. I know a little late but congratulations on your baby Margot. I also have baby boy James he now 10 months old. Also a little late i am offering my Dumbarton scarf as i don't think you have one yet. Could you contact me by personal message with delivery details and i will post out to you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi my friends, how are you? It's pretty quiet right now. today 2 new scarves: the first, Dumbarton FC scarve, from sons'r'us, a big thank you to you for this wonderful scarf . And the second scarf Olympic Lyon. Good day to allToday's question: Will I ever all scarves Scottish championships? he will have to fight pout get there but I believe it. Good day my friends

post-53862-0-58326200-1411014200_thumb.j

post-53862-0-80259400-1411014257_thumb.j

Archived