scarves

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have quite a few scarfs. I have a Bayern one, PSG, Hertha Berlin, Ajax, Wisla Krakow, Cercle Brugge and so on. Basically from anywhere I visited in Europe between the ages of 13-16. If anybody has a Luch Vladivostok scarf they could send me I'd be much obliged.

Sebu begin worry we do. Quick please, scarf picture. I hope all's well in your dungeon of whores.

Yes, yes hopefully I was not there all day yesterday. Prostitutes had no reason to me

Maybe he's cracking one off to the thought of getting a Cowdenbeath scarf.

nice of you all worry, but I was just a fishing :-) I leave early I come back later.

If you want, you can take me scarf Kilmarnock, I'll be happy too ;-)

I have quite a few scarfs. I have a Bayern one, PSG, Hertha Berlin, Ajax, Wisla Krakow, Cercle Brugge and so on. Basically from anywhere I visited in Europe between the ages of 13-16. If anybody has a Luch Vladivostok scarf they could send me I'd be much obliged.

Super scarves, some teams have a difficult enough but you had the chance to travel. This is really good, by cons sorry I can not help you for that which you seek, And the Raith Rover scarve?

I'll be sending Seb my scarf. Told him i would if we stayed up. i'll be including a f**k the pars poster and want that in the photo as well

Thanks CowdenConvert, Thank you

Archived