Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see you back Sebu, a good haul of scarves there mon ami, I hope Margot and Mrs Sebu are both well and you now have time to get back to scarf business.

It's good to see you again also, my friend.

Mrs Sebu, Livia and Margot are doing well, but the nights are short, so we try to rest up as soon as we can.

I try to do my best.

There I was very spoiled with all the scarves I received

Too many scarfs Sebu for me to comprehend. I'm too excited, need to lie down. Beautiful Sebu. Scarves threads finest Moment. Hope all's Well with Margot and Mrs Sebu.

Actually it is a lot of scarves at once. It was getting along without you. Mrs Sebu is in better shape than me, to believe that it is I who have given birth.

Margot goes well, her sister Livia (who will be 3 years in September) is very caring with her. I must take care of her as she does not feel neglected.

So much work, and with that I have friends on the forum that I must not forget :-).

Rather, it is I who should thank you. It is not completely the same as the IRA. But here there was a group (see more when there was discord): it was called FLNC (Corsican National Liberation Front). I think there was some partisans of the IRA who had come to Corsica days nationalists as well as members of batasuna.

Not to be confused with the NLFC - the National Liberation Front of Corsica.

Hello to all my friends, first of all excuse me for the delay in photos and thanks. But a lot of work with the baby's arrival (the nights are very short). But I have not forgotten you. Thank you to all

In the first photo, scarf Dundee FC + scarf Benfica. A big thank you DEEJANGO.

They have been waiting for these two scarves there, but they have finally arrived.

On the second picture, thank Invergowrie arab four scarves is very very nice of you: AC Milan, Scotland / Ireland (rugby) MYPA, Valencia CF.

In the third picture, thank Theo Snelders for this beautiful scarf Aberdeen. Thank you to you :-).

The fourth picture, thank Forfarton for his scarf Forfar Athletic (the loons). Thank you my friend

The fifth photo, thank Chris_DK; again for 2 beautiful scarves: FC Karpaty Lviv + Dynamo Kiev

sukh.jpg

n8ld.jpg

ixi9.jpg

8wm6.jpg

x9u7.jpg

Thank you for posting picture Sebu it is very nice. By cons I like the AC Milano scarf the DAB send, very nice. I hope all well with Baby Sebu. Thank you my friend.

Hi my friends !!! How are you? The whole family is fine Sebu. So I managed to take a few results of the Scottish championship. How you analyze your respective teams for the first day? Bastia was 3-3 against Marseille, with opener Bastia (super goal Maboulou) and Marseille was leading 1-3. Bastia and managed to find the strength to come back to 3-3 and could even win. By cons there have been incidents before the game and one hour after the game between Bastia supporters and policemans. Since the club Bastia and Corsica are not very valued by the French federation, it may be punishment even if the logic , the club is not responsible for what it does not happen in the stadium. That my friends later and good day to all

Hello Sebu, always a pleasure.

Dundee also drew their opening game - 1 1. By cons we play up in the Highlands on Wednesday, where we should take all three points. Let's hope so anyway Sebu.

When is next scarf due?

Thank you very much, Sebu.

Why don't you just post a link to the BBC Sport website instead of tonguing his cyber arse?

Hello Sebu, always a pleasure.

Dundee also drew their opening game - 1 1. By cons we play up in the Highlands on Wednesday, where we should take all three points. Let's hope so anyway Sebu.

When is next scarf due?

Thank you very much, Sebu.

For your return among the elite, a draw is not that bad, shame it has to be home. The next scarf, i don't No, it does me more sent

Archived