Scarves

Logistacally Sebu you must be tired. By cons we will see scarf pictures soon. Thank you.

I'm exhausted, my friend, are fortunately my vacation in a week. Pictures today I'll take care

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been adding by way of little to thread thusly but as of delivery of baby sebu I feel I must be adding of my congratulations to you and the whole family of sebu.

Thanks you CamaroSaint is very nice

Sorry to be much less present on thread my friends. But with the baby I have not much time, as I try to help my wife up. And the baby cries a lot at night. Between that and work, I am KO. Sorry again and see you soon friends. Jene not forget you

Do not worry Sebu we understand. Sebu, we are organising a big drinking binge for people on this forum, but mostly it is the DFC support, we will say a toast to Sebu jnr. on this, I promise. Thank you.

You are more than welcome to join us of course Sebu, getting permission from Mrs Sebu might be tricky but if you can come to Dundee for this we will bombard you with scarves.

Do not worry Sebu we understand. Sebu, we are organising a big drinking binge for people on this forum, but mostly it is the DFC support, we will say a toast to Sebu jnr. on this, I promise. Thank you.

That is a beautiful sentiment Biggie. I will ensure we raise our glasses to the little baby Margot on the 30th of August.

Hello to all my friends, first of all excuse me for the delay in photos and thanks. But a lot of work with the baby's arrival (the nights are very short). But I have not forgotten you. Thank you to all

In the first photo, scarf Dundee FC + scarf Benfica. A big thank you DEEJANGO.
They have been waiting for these two scarves there, but they have finally arrived.
On the second picture, thank Invergowrie arab four scarves is very very nice of you: AC Milan, Scotland / Ireland (rugby) MYPA, Valencia CF.
In the third picture, thank Theo Snelders for this beautiful scarf Aberdeen. Thank you to you :-).
The fourth picture, thank Forfarton for his scarf Forfar Athletic (the loons). Thank you my friend
The fifth photo, thank Chris_DK; again for 2 beautiful scarves: FC Karpaty Lviv + Dynamo Kiev

sukh.jpg

n8ld.jpg

ixi9.jpg

8wm6.jpg

x9u7.jpg

Thankyou Sebu. It brings me great joy to see my scarves on the famous linoleum.

I am also very glad to finally get that MYPA scarf out of the house.

I got the Ireland/Scotland scarf at a provisional IRA army council meeting in Lochee rugby match. Do they have the IRA in Corsica?

Thank you very much Invergowrie Arab for not sending Dundee United scarf for Sebu to put on the hallowed floor and offend our eyes.

However, it is very rude to call floor linoleum. These are the finest ceramic tiles that money can buy. Thank you.

Thankyou Sebu. It brings me great joy to see my scarves on the famous linoleum.

I am also very glad to finally get that MYPA scarf out of the house.

I got the Ireland/Scotland scarf at a provisional IRA army council meeting in Lochee rugby match. Do they have the IRA in Corsica?

Rather, it is I who should thank you. It is not completely the same as the IRA. But here there was a group (see more when there was discord): it was called FLNC (Corsican National Liberation Front). I think there was some partisans of the IRA who had come to Corsica days nationalists as well as members of batasuna.

Archived