Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long time Dundee admirers of scarves collection shown no picture of recieved Barrow scarf. Thank you.

I post pictures of scarves I get, of all teams, my friend, I make no ségréation ;)

No Barrow scarf shown to premier league friends. Dissapointing Sebu. Thank you.

He posted it yesterday dude, I was worried it had disappeared into Sebu's postie/prozzie's evil alternative scarf collection but no, it got through, phew !

Deluded Dee was complaining about not seeing it.

This is not possible, that's what he intended to say my translator is a big shit. I thought he did not want me to put the photo of Barrow AFC;

I understand better for once. Thank you

Apologies Sebu. Did not see scarf on previous page. Yes even i make mistakes. Very nice scarf Sebu, and thank you very much to Chompers.

I also make mistakes, I thought you did not want me to post the photo of the Barrow scarf my friend

Sebu, tomorrow I wake up, go to Post Office and post scarf. Remember the deal, you must take picture of scarf with special message for Dundee United fans. Do not worry about offending them - they do not send scarf which shows the kind of fucktesticles they are. f**k them.

Sebu, do you hate it when someone passes ball in football while looking opposite direction? I see players of World Cup do this and it's fooling no c**t. My mate Hawky does it at the 7-a-sides and it does my head in. He thinks he is Neymar but he is actually Raphael Sheidt.

Dee Man my friend, thank you very much! You want me to make enemies, right?
For example if a supporter of Dundee United offered me a scarf and he sees my message, it will not send me the scarf.
Referees that this World Cup has a distressing level at the moment, and I am very very happy that Spain is actually f....d by the Netherlands

Archived