Scarves

Hmm, feeling bad about the Barrow scarf now Sebu, I don't know if its Brit posties or French posties, maybe we should get them to have a fight to resolve the problem. They even asked me if I wanted recorded delivery but I didn't bother. :(

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, feeling bad about the Barrow scarf now Sebu, I don't know if its Brit posties or French posties, maybe we should get them to have a fight to resolve the problem. They even asked me if I wanted recorded delivery but I didn't bother. :(

Until now there were no worries, I know people say they send me a scarf but do not. I'm sure thou hast sent me, and I feel it will arrive

I hope you get my scarf tomorrow, Sebu. The post office told me, Wednesday or Thursday! Fingers crossed ! Thank you. Please.

I hope so ... So I'll get a lot at once.

And I thank once again all those who participate in this thread, and all the people who sent me a scarf

I cherish scarf much, it has much memories. you make center of collection.

It also has man tears on it.

If she really has sentimental value, I would prefer that you care.

Tears with my club, I also knew that

Sebu, I will get my fucking finger out this weekend and get scarf posted.

I hope you and family are well.

My family is fine, even if you start to have really, really hot here. Fortunately we at the beach not far to cool and bathe. Heat is étoufante.

I do not care for the scarf, I know you will send me my friend ;)

My pleasure mon ami, I'm glad its gone to a good home. I was worried it had got lost in the post.

I strangled my postman until he give me my scarf.

No just kidding, what I like when I get a scarf is that it is my daughter two ½ years that comes with the envelope and said "Dad there is a gift for you"

Thank you very much anyway

I strangled my postman until he give me my scarf.

No just kidding, what I like when I get a scarf is that it is my daughter two ½ years that comes with the envelope and said "Dad there is a gift for you"

Thank you very much anyway

Very nice story Sebu,. Thank you.

Just visit thread for time first today. Very laugh out loud. Time not to look through all pages. Did Sebu post a picture of his missus?

Welcome to you, so much the better if it makes you laugh. I hope you will spend some time with us.

Archived