Scarves

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is very nice my friend. How are you?

Very good. DFC is undefeated, we are very fast and good, the idiots say we sign rubbish, but these people know nothing about football. Hope the family is ok, all the best Sebu, more scarves please. Thank you.

Yes, I watch your results with great interest. I'm very happy for you, and I hope it continues. The family's going, I was on vacation I could take care of my daughters and my wife helped a little bit. but everything is ok

Hi my friend, So there it is the thread is completely deserted? I am primarily responsible. I will still continue. Then notice to any supporters clubs which I do not have the scarf, this is now. And thank you to all those who contributed to my collection and have competed here...

Supporters of these clubs, go there :-) : Hamilton Academical, Inverness Caley Thistle, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Ross County, St.Johnstone

Hello my friend, I'm happy to see you,For my vacation month of August, we stayed at home, because Margot was born. For cons, I do not know if it's the same at home but ,, in France, when a child is born, the father is entitled to 11 days of vacation. So, I'll take the month of October and will normally in Normandy, in my family . I have to go around all of the other thread. but I did not have time yesterday

Sebu, the moderator is about to kick me out. Good luck on your quest. Also love to Margot and hope she can visit an independent Scotland soon!

Sebu, the moderator is about to kick me out. Good luck on your quest. Also love to Margot and hope she can visit an independent Scotland soon!

good luck my friend, i send you a pm, Thank you for all, thank you for everything you have given me and for your participation in the thread. Message to moderators: keep Princepari is a good person

• 2 weeks later...

Hi my friends, how are you? It's pretty quiet right now. today 2 new scarves: the first, Dumbarton FC scarve, from sons'r'us, a big thank you to you for this wonderful scarf . And the second scarf Olympic Lyon. Good day to allToday's question: Will I ever all scarves Scottish championships? he will have to fight pout get there but I believe it. Good day my friends

post-53862-0-60540600-1411014029_thumb.j

post-53862-0-01440700-1411014060_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Sebu - just spent the night in Bastia. Cool place - very cool indeed. Staying in the Posta Vecchia? 2 star place but fine for my purposes. If you're out and about tomorrow I'll be on a white Focus bike heading to Calvi the long way round. Maybe meet you next Saturday when I return?

Sebu, where are you my friend? My friend and yours, Fifespud, is currently in Bastia and I have seen the photographs an they look spectacular but unfortunately there is a distinct lack of Sebu in them.

Please get in touch and arrange a meeting of two international internet legends. Thank you.

A great thread looks to have came to a crushing end. Rip Sebu. Where is Spuddy?Deejango, DeeMan, Bigmouth, Chomp well done on playing staring roles in one of my favourite threads. I shall look to this thread in times of defeat to the Angus Tangy wearers.

Spud is still in Corsica at the end of his epic cyclathon. I gave him Sebu's home address so hopefully he breaks into his house and gets our scarves back for having the audacity to f**k off without even saying goodbye.

A great thread looks to have came to a crushing end. Rip Sebu. Where is Spuddy?Deejango, DeeMan, Bigmouth, Chomp well done on playing staring roles in one of my favourite threads. I shall look to this thread in times of defeat to the Angus Tangy wearers.

Where's NDD? He's done a bunk as well. Probably been away trying to shag Sebs wife and Seb has had to boot his c**t in. Seb in the jail and NDD recovering from a kicking killed this thread.

A great thread looks to have came to a crushing end. Rip Sebu. Where is Spuddy? Deejango, DeeMan, Bigmouth, Chomp well done on playing staring roles in one of my favourite threads. I shall look to this thread in times of defeat to the Angus Tangy wearers.

Where's NDD? He's done a bunk as well. Probably been away trying to shag Sebs wife and Seb has had to boot his c**t in. Seb in the jail and NDD recovering from a kicking killed this thread.

Umm, where is NDD, where is NDD ? Its a tough one. :lol:

Archived