Scarves

We need answers, Sebu.

Thank you.

Did you ever get a the Rangers scarf? By cons their fans are silly.

I try to answer as clearly as possible my friend, and sorry to not be as present as before. Not yet Rangers scarves. I do not know their fans, it's happened?

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I try to answer as clearly as possible my friend, and sorry to not be as present as before. Not yet Rangers scarves. I do not know their fans, it's happened?

Anything but a the Rangers scarf - it would pollute your collection

Anything but a the Rangers scarf - it would pollute your collection

What surprises me most is not the fact of not having scarves Rangers, it is mainly the failure to pass some supporters of this club

Very nice pictures Sebu. I see baby Margot is ignoring Morton teddy bear and looking over at Dundee scarf on wall. Very clever baby.

I also notice you are practising your strangulation techniques with how tight the scarf on bears neck. Always remember that family comes first Sebu, but you must always make time for yourself to murder ladies of the night. Thank you.

Eta: Oh yeah, will Bastia players be assaulting opposition players in the tunnel this weekend? By cons I hope so, very entertainment.

Very nice Sebu. Very cute baby. Thank you Forfarton.

Who do Bastia play this weekend?

Thanks you my friend, Bastia receives Toulouse tomorrow night ... Hoping first win. And Dundee Fc?

Thanks you my friend, Bastia receives Toulouse tomorrow night ... Hoping first win. And Dundee Fc?

We have St Mirren who sit on a grand total of nil pois. We have had 3 draws from 3 games so hopfully pick up all 3 points tomorrow.

Good luck to Bastia.

f**k Toulouse.

Thank you.

Very nice pictures Sebu. I see baby Margot is ignoring Morton teddy bear and looking over at Dundee scarf on wall. Very clever baby.

I also notice you are practising your strangulation techniques with how tight the scarf on bears neck. Always remember that family comes first Sebu, but you must always make time for yourself to murder ladies of the night. Thank you.

Eta: Oh yeah, will Bastia players be assaulting opposition players in the tunnel this weekend? By cons I hope so, very entertainment.

hahaha my friend, I do not have much time to indulge my passion for strangulation, forced to do it on a teddy bear. I hope this weekend it will not happen incidents because there has been enough in the first 2 days. Place football and the sporting victory

Very nice gesture by forfarton, the Morton support are very nice people apart from the one who calls himself 'VikingTon' he is not very nice, and thinks he knows better than anyone else. Glad your daughter is healthy and happy, all the best Sebu. Thank you.

Hi, hello my friends ... I apologize yet be least among you, even if a part of my heart remains on the thread. Here's a new scarf, not Scottish this time, This is a club Ajaccio who plays in Ligue 2 French. He'll have to reanimate the thread now :-)

post-53862-0-00111900-1409081491_thumb.j

Archived