Scarves

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all, I present my call Seb and I am 34 years old, here is my request will seem a bit surprising and may surprise you but I explained. I collect scarves football clubs worldwide. And of course something that is so easy I count on the generosity of supporters of every club I contact to give me a complimentary scarf. I am aware that I can buy via the internet shops but it is not like that as I see it and I do not also have the means. If a charitable soul is the forum it contact me in private message. I am open to discuss all football. cordially

Probably best to put your address and phone number on here so we know where to send the stuff.

Probably best to put your address and phone number on here so we know where to send the stuff.

Hello, before I give my address, I need to know if someone has a scarf to offer me :-). I give private message. I live on island called Corsica south of France. THANKS

And your bank details as i would personally like to make a financial donation to your scarf collecting endeavours.

I thought you were ironic, but even if you're not I do not absolumnt not want money it does not interest me. I'm just in search of scarves football world

I live on island called Corsica south of France.

It would cost about £3.70 to post a scarf from Scotland to Corsica. That's about 15 Euros in your money. Are you willing to pay for the delivery?

£ 3.70 = € 4.4792, I am willing to pay for delivery until end of course a certain amount

What about the packaging? brown paper and string costs an absolute fortune in the uk because of those bloody Tories.

Is it cold in Corsica this time of year?

Seriously, what you doing with all these scarfs?

It was a cold winter may some day but since it is 20 degrees.

What will I do with all these scarves? Good question, my wife asks me the same. This is a collection, and as all the collections I'm not sure this is useful. But it pleases me, I have 35 scarves

It was a cold winter may some day but since it is 20 degrees.

What will I do with all these scarves? Good question, my wife asks me the same. This is a collection, and as all the collections I'm not sure this is useful. But it pleases me, I have 35 scarves

So far, what is your favourite scarf?

Archived